Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel no amount of showers is good enough for me

I

incredible

Recruit
★★
i just heard a foid talk about how pretty much every girl have had a conversation with their boyfriend where they had to tell their him to shower before sex cuz his junk was dirty enough to mess up their ph levels

literally made my stomach drop

knowing guys with homeless tier hygiene have access to a partner and sex and i dont

Its a meme made by redditcels

i just heard a foid talk about how pretty much every girl have had a conversation with their boyfriend where they had to tell their him to shower before sex cuz his junk was dirty enough to mess up their ph levels

literally made my stomach drop

knowing guys with homeless tier hygiene have access to a partner and sex and i dont
vaginas are a lot filthier than cocks

Cleanest sexhavers in 2024

hundreds of thousands of liters of water i had poured down the drain from showering amounted to literally nothing
:feelscry:

i literally heard a girl talk about this though and it seemed to me that she was speaking from past exp.
She still slept with them either way. Like you said, we could take millions of showers and we wont be any closer to sex.

good hygiene is incel trait

Oh look my jawline grew by 15 meters while showering, Girls where you at???

good hygiene is incel trait
literally . oh god i cannot tell you the number of tiktoks i have scrolled past , the reddit threads from women talking about their BOYFRIENDS never showering or using some 13-1 soap, shampoo , conditioner type shit

meanwhile me with my elaborate skin care routine | NEVER DATED or even had a girls number in my phone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back