Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No action by 23?

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Then it’s over for you simple as.

Yeah over

I'm 25 and haven't had any action.

Not alone there dude.

The problem is that most foids have lost their virginity by that age and experienced true love, so if and I say if one of us gets with a girl at that age, it's a big big problem as she has already experienced previous partners so when she sees that we are amatrues and have no experience, she would just leave us for a chad or even a normie better than us. it's truly over, but nevertheless inshallah God grants me heaven.

You joined yesterday and already have 193 posts? Holy mackinaw, slow down buddy.
Two days ago where I'm from.

I've got a lot to say and little time. Who knows if I rope or not in the coming months due to depression?
The problem is that most foids have lost their virginity by that age and experienced true love, so if and I say if one of us gets with a girl at that age, it's a big big problem as she has already experienced previous partners so when she sees that we are amatrues and have no experience, she would just leave us for a chad or even a normie better than us. it's truly over, but nevertheless inshallah God grants me heaven.

Two days ago where I'm from.

I've got a lot to say and little time. Who knows if I rope or not in the coming months due to depression?

Sorry that you're depressed. I am too. But at the same time, you probably won't kill yourself in the coming months. If you truly wanted to you'd have done it already. Unless you're in a certain circumstance that I'm unaware of, like approaching homeless

This. The sad fact is that even if you luck out and manage to get a foid, she'll already have done it hundreds of times before you with guys that are bigger and/or better than you. You won't really be sharing the experience with her in the true sense because you'd be having sex for the first time and be ecstatic, but she'll be jaded by that time and you'd just be another lay for her (and probably a mediocre one at that).

Sorry that you're depressed. I am too. But at the same time, you probably won't kill yourself in the coming months. If you truly wanted to you'd have done it already. Unless you're in a certain circumstance that I'm unaware of, like approaching homeless
Not exactly approaching homlessness (my Dad pays for where I'm living right now and will do for a couple of more months due to me being unemployed, etc) but I'm starting to realize how subhuman I really am.

Can't approach girls because of shit that happened to me over these years of life I've already lived, even if a friend of mine points out that it's OK to approach when he's with me, etc.

I feel I will never approach another woman in my life because the last time I did it ended in disaster.

I have dark thoughts that won't go away either and weird fixations on bad events.

I don't know, man. If I do end up homeless in a couple of months or something I might rope.

You will never be able to be memorable as her first experience or striking like her best experience, eventually she will get bored of you and will betray you if she needs you as betabux or just end it all and ride on chads cocks if your resources are not importants to her

You will never be able to be memorable as her first experience or striking like her best experience, eventually she will get bored of you and will betray you if she needs you as betabux or just end it all and ride on chads cocks if your resources are not importants to her
I really think if I find a girlfriend and she hypothetically cheats on me with Chad (almost a given) murder-suicide would be my option.

Waiting as long as I have now for nothing, getting something and then having to wait years and years again is too much torture for me to bear.