Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No 4th of july for our face

U

UglyDumbass

Major
a reminder how chads/beckies/stacies/normies are partying today while we suffer indoors. My pathetic mother wanted to do a small barbeque party with just me and her like what? thats boring You dont do barbeques without a group of people due to the amount of food. This reminds me of when my mom wanted to throw a graduation party for me but she fucking couldnt cuz she remembered i have no fucking friends and of course a girlfriend. She knows im fucking done for and best she can do is cope by just us partying alone this is stupid I aint gonna eat all that food.

just claim independence from a government and replace it with a worse gonvernment and then become the centre of all modern denegeracy theory

My pathetic mother wanted to do a small barbeque party with just me and her like what? thats boring You dont do barbeques without a group of people due to the amount of food.
nah you can do a barbeque with just 2 people, it's chill if the weather's nice, just don't cook a ridiculous amount of food obviously
You should do it rather than seethe on .is

nah you can do a barbeque with just 2 people, it's chill if the weather's nice, just don't cook a ridiculous amount of food obviously
You should do it rather than seethe on .is
she is cooking a ridiculous amount of food

Even if you do go to parties as an incel you were likely invited by a brother and the party literally has no foids

eh i dont think normies have 4th of july parties anymore
normies dont like conservative things