Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nirvana heightpill

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Do you see this pathetic looking manlet in the middle?

This is Dave Grohl from Nirvana/Foo Fighters and he's 6 feet tall (183cm).

The tall Chad next to him is Krist Novoselic from Nirvana who stands at about 6'7 or 200cm. Notice how he completely deletes Dave out of existence just by standing next to him...

This is the power of the heightpill.

Attachments

• dave-grohl.jpg
    dave-grohl.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 287
Not a good example of the heightpill. No one knows or cares who Krist Novoselic is.

Idk about this. I imagine life is pretty good at 6 feet despite the existence of 6'7 guys. If Ghrol has suffered for this then it's fault for befriending that chad in the first place.

It is about the picture and how they look compared to one another.

But he doesn't really "delete" Dave Grohl, I can look at this picture, see that Dave Grohl is shorter than the other guy, but Dave Grohl is still Dave Grohl. I'm not more interested in the taller guy.

But he doesn't really "delete" Dave Grohl, I can look at this picture, see that Dave Grohl is shorter than the other guy, but Dave Grohl is still Dave Grohl. I'm not more interested in the taller guy.
Once again my friend - its about the physical difference between the two. As an example. I care about neither of them and it's irrelevant anyways. A guy this much taller than you is going to delete you in the eyes of women 100% of the time.

I would look like a dwarf next to him

Kurt Cobain mogs him though. Singer and guitarist are the highest SMV positions in a band, and he was both... Brutal mog.

Once again my friend - its about the physical difference between the two. As an example. I care about neither of them and it's irrelevant anyways. A guy this much taller than you is going to delete you in the eyes of women 100% of the time.

I'm not sure I understand. Couldn't the same message be expressed with a picture of a 5 foot 5 guy and a 6 foot guy?

Kurt Cobain mogs him though. Singer and guitarist are the highest SMV positions in a band, and he was both... Brutal mog.
Yet he killed himself at 27. What a fucking ungrateful idiot.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand. Couldn't the same message be expressed with a picture of a 5 foot 5 guy and a 6 foot guy?

It can. But the point made is the taller you are, the less likely you are "mogged" or "deleted out of existence" a the OP describes it. 6 ft + is a good place to be tbh, as you mog enough men to attract foids, provided you dont have an ugly face.

Yet he killed himself at 27. What a fucking ungrateful idiot.
If he had the same status, money, and SMV in 2020... he would know how lucky he was.

It can. But the point made is the taller you are, the less likely you are "mogged" or "deleted out of existence" a the OP describes it. 6 ft + is a good place to be tbh, as you mog enough men to attract foids, provided you dont have an ugly face.

But isn't Dave Grohl deleted out of existence in this picture?

But isn't Dave Grohl deleted out of existence in this picture?

I said less likely, not that it would never happen. How many guys are 6' 7" in real life ? OP was merely illustrating the way hypergamy works. We live in a primal mog or get mogged world.

WHEN WAS THE TALL GUY EVER A CHAD????????????????

over for bandmaxxed talentedcels

Brutal height pill is over

Krist Novoselic has normie tier face. But yes, he is tall!

Brutal mog tbh

Krist Novoselic is cool. He recently got shit on social media for support one thing Trump said, and said he prefers to think for himself than be a partisan. Based.

I'm exactly as tall as Pat Smear, so I'd also get gigamogged there.

Actually Nirvana is proof of that Face mogs height so long as everyone passes a certain threshold

2020 01 30 00 57 55 kurt cobain   Google Search

He mogged them back in the day, he would mog the fuck out of them if he were still alive. I am shocked Cobain is only 5'9"

I think if more foids knew he wouldn't have been as popular.

Cope his wife killed him
Actually Nirvana is proof of that Face mogs height so long as everyone passes a certain threshold

View attachment 286195

He mogged them back in the day, he would mog the fuck out of them if he were still alive. I am shocked Cobain is only 5'9"

I think if more foids knew he wouldn't have been as popular.
That certain threshold is being white and good looking

Do you mean Cobain killed himself because of manletism? :feelscry: