Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nips bends the knee for globohomo. Probably lifefuel for japcels.

• Thread starter ballistictesticles
  • Start date
ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

I can't stand East Asian cucks, seriously they love white coku more than anything.

Japanese women are gonna by unhappy with this lol. Tje Ukrainian women are gonna abuse their jap husbands lmfao

Women cannot lose. Jfl at this gynocentric world :society:.

"Women without husbands" and "Orphaned children", Japan has way too many Japcels that can't find a Japanese toilet and we all know how much Slavic toilets love the Big Rice Cock and Big Curry Cock.

This is literally a Slavic toilet whenever she imagines a Rice brother or Curry. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Orphaned children are young enough to be completely indoctrinated into Japanese culture, even though they'll always be treated as outsiders for not looking Asian enough.

Japan is doing some smart moves here. :society::society::society:

Let's be honest, with all the white sexpats and all the animes praisning white people, Japan is already the white man's land.

Ricefuel for lifecels. I'm happy for my japbros, maybe their birthrate will improve with this.

Exactly, now imagine if it was Syrian refugees. Totally different response.
Yes because the Syrian refugees are trash that only bring crime and degeneracy and the Ukrainian ones won’t. Japcucks also want to get bleached.

Yes because the Syrian refugees are trash that only bring crime and degeneracy and the Ukrainian ones won’t. Japcucks also want to get bleached.
Fuck Japs and other self hating dogs

fucking idiots actually think because they are refugees they will put out
slav foid are the pickiest cunts

no surprise ukraine had a 500$ minimum wage

I can't stand East Asian cucks, seriously they love white coku more than anything.
They're bringing in mostly foids.

Yes, children too, some of whom might be boys.

Ukrainian whores have always been popular in Japan.
Meanwhile their Ukrainian husbands will be dying in gutters on the side of the road.

Damn it, why are East Asians so cucked for white people

some lucky Jap Changs will ascend with Ukrainian Stacies :reeeeee:

Lifefuel for japcels.

Damn it, why are East Asians so cucked for white people
Nah. If anything, it's the reverse at least in this scenario - doesn't the line "prioritize women without husbands"... strike any chords? :feelsdevil:

It’s not self hate to want to improve your race.
This. I'm proud Ottomans bleached themselves. Even now, many Turkish men import Russian women to Turkey since the 2000s. I've been to Turkey a few times, and my 3 sisters went to an international school for 1 year, and they told me how there was tons of blonde half-Russians in their class.

I'm not surprised Turks are being hostile to the Afghan/Paki/Somali refugees in their country. Turks dont want to be browned by these Afghans/Pakis/Somalis/

7bb941e01f965239a816685a703a6ccd

Last edited:
A few Syrian refugees were accepted, but the situation in Syria is WAY worse than in Ukraine. Syria has been happening for 11 years, Ukraine isn't even 6 months.

When middle easterns escape from war torn countries nobody cares... when white euros do it, everybody is open to receive le women and le children.:shock:

When middle easterns escape from war torn countries nobody cares... when white euros do it, everybody is open to receive le women and le children.:shock:
Clown world, meanwhile Israel is massacring Palestinians and no one cares.

Clown world, meanwhile Israel is massacring Palestinians and no one cares.
That's outrageous. If it were the other way around we wouldn't hear the end of it, since it's happening to palestinians we aren't hearing much from the news. What a sick joke.

Israelis are going neighbourhood by neighbourhood, backed up by their government, being on the offensive and the worst media will say is "there is a conflict and both have done bad things:soy::soy::soy:!!!111111111111111111" :lasereyes::lasereyes: