Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL nipple, tongue and belly button piercings

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
"i get them for myself inkwell, stop sexualising my piercings :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"
"they are not for chads pleasure but for aesthetics" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

jfl at women tbh, can't take a single one serious, not even my mom.

They are pretty gross and sorry u got no replies

I got called a pervert for talking about sex to a girl in 7th grade by teachers and students and they all hated me but when a normie classmate of mine bragged about his sex experiences all of those people told him it was a normal part of life :feelsclown:

Don’t like them

They make a good looking woman look like vomit with shit on it

Everytime I see a girl on Instagram with nipple piercings without a bra with a thin shirt I think she deserves rape I don´t know why it just seems like almost peak degeneracy they want people to look at them they know damn well people can see them just like when they wear yoga pants/tights that show their ass and pussy.

even if you did them for yourself, you're still a whore
Everytime I see a girl on Instagram with nipple piercings without a bra with a thin shirt I think she deserves rape I don´t know why it just seems like almost peak degeneracy they want people to look at them they know damn well people can see them just like when they wear yoga pants/tights that show their ass and pussy.
yeah and tongue piercings to me are just the biggest whore indicators since its literally used to give more pleasurable blowjobs

yeah and tongue piercings to me are just the biggest whore indicators since its literally used to give more pleasurable blowjobs
I respect you feel that way but I even had masculine male friends with tongue piercings whereas nipple piercings is imo just for whores there is no reason to have piercings in your nipples or genitals at all other than wanting extra attention and I used to have snakebite piercings in my lower lip.

lmao that is so degenerate
Not more than nipple piercings without bras they want you to see their nipples but get mad if you are not good enough looking and you do look.

But I guess we can agree that intimate piercings are in fact degenerate.

Like piercing in the nose, ears or lips isn´t nearly the same as having intimate piercings why would people even do that!?

Last edited:
I'm not too fussed about piercings, but tattoos on a girl are a huge turn off for me, especially prominent ones. I've never seen the appeal of them - full sleeves look terrible to me.