Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nintendo Switch

EpedaBIGDICKENERGY

EpedaBIGDICKENERGY

Overlord
★★★★★
Any good games for it? I have one but I never use it. It seems like it would be really comfy to lie down and play in my bed, but I can’t think of any good games I have for it.

depends on what you like. i like pokemon so i liked pokemon mystery dungeon DX, pokemon snap, and pokemon sword

the zelda games are very popular but i've never tried them

Ow Wii sports( the only Nintendo console I ever owned was a Wii)

Gabe-Newell-1-400x300.jpg

Switch?

Metroid Prime Remastered.

buy real games like mario maker you fucking faggot

Last edited:
etrian odyssey origins collection

Botw is good. Overall depends on what do you like.

Botw or its sequel
Botw is good. Overall depends on what do you like.
Ty for this recommendation. I started botw but I think I also got into genshin impact shortly after which I feel is a really similar game but with waifus... I may give botw another try.

@Riinku thank you for the input.

I heard it can be buggy at times. It's portable though which is a positive.

I heard it can be buggy at times. It's portable though which is a positive.
The main drawback I’ve experienced is that the frame rate is abysmal. I hadn’t realized just how low-powered it is when I got it. Although I believe it’s part of the same generations as the ps4 and is a console that can be used on tv, it’s basically a handheld and marginally better than the 3ds.

Any good games for it? I have one but I never use it. It seems like it would be really comfy to lie down and play in my bed, but I can’t think of any good games I have for it.
Hitman Blood Money Reprisal, Its a good port of the PC game with added minimap and instinct mode, Pokemon titles, mario titles, Akibas trip undead and undressed is also good, Luigi mansion
Super mario bros U, And tons of othER titles:

Heres where i DL my games

I reccoment downloading Hekate IPL and Athmosphere CFW, You can buy an RCM jig on Ebay.

With modded switch you can play DOOM, CS1.6, Halflife and other cool stuff and emulators and also stream from your gaming PC but i reccoment keeping it offline and only download XCI files for the games, USE DBI app to install them either via computer drag and drop to SD in applet mode or place it on the SD card and install it manually.

Last edited:
Hitman Blood Money Reprisal, Its a good port of the PC game with added minimap and instinct mode, Pokemon titles, mario titles, Akibas trip undead and undressed is also good, Luigi mansion
Super mario bros U, And tons of othER titles:

Heres where i DL my games

I reccoment downloading Hekate IPL and Athmosphere CFW, You can buy an RCM jig on Ebay.

With modded switch you can play DOOM, CS1.6, Halflife and other cool stuff and emulators and also stream from your gaming PC but i reccoment keeping it offline and only download XCI files for the games, USE DBI app to install them either via computer drag and drop to SD in applet mode or place it on the SD card and install it manually.
Ah thanks man! Also for the bottom part of your post, sounds like this involves "homebrew" which I haven't looked into in a very long time. But like it has a lot to offer.

I enjoyed super mario odyssey and im playing monster hunter rise on it now. I also play a bunch of minecraft on it in bed. I can play it on my phone and get a better framerate but i prefer the switch with its actual controller and don't mind the shitty framerate

didnt like the switch, just fellt like a weak console with some nintendo shit i dont care about thrown in, not like the DS where there was many shitty turn-based monster collector games, what i played the most, the ones on the switch are available other places

YS 8
Pikmin 1-4
13 Sentinels
STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
Octopath Traveler 2
Metroid Prime Remastered
Astral Chain
Unicorn Overlord
Witch of The Holy night or Tsukihime (just released few days ago) or Anonymous Code if you want to read something long

Last edited:
Ah thanks man! Also for the bottom part of your post, sounds like this involves "homebrew" which I haven't looked into in a very long time. But like it has a lot to offer.
It truly does, There is also a patch by a user named eradicatinglove which modified athmosphere and updated a pack incase of errors with pirated game, You will have to add that payload.bin and the files to your switch SD card, The payload.bin goes in your RCM jig which is for the USB c port and also come with a jig for your side controller to trigger the RCM of the NVIDIA CPU to enter a backdoor to your hardware.

View: https://youtu.be/BA9Wl-49RUA

Last edited:
try astral chain

also bayonetta for a shooter with a big booba protagonist

botw is also really fun imo

rdr1

I enjoyed super mario odyssey and im playing monster hunter rise on it now. I also play a bunch of minecraft on it in bed. I can play it on my phone and get a better framerate but i prefer the switch with its actual controller and don't mind the shitty framerate
Ah, super mario odyssey, i forgot about this! i will look for it to see how much it costs. Minecraft sounds comfy. Yeah, i agree that the controller feel of the switch as a handheld is much better than playing games on phone.

YS 8
Pikmin 1-4
13 Sentinels
STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
Octopath Traveler 2
Metroid Prime Remastered
Astral Chain
Unicorn Overlord
Witch of The Holy night or Tsukihime (just released few days ago) or Anonymous Code if you want to read something long
Thanks for the game list! I recognize a few of them, and glad to have seen them mentioned since I sometimes forget about things I am interested in until a reminder comes up (for example, octopath traveler and unicorn overlord).

Tsukihime remake was released today i believe :worryfeels: I am worried about it since I cherish tsukihime in my heart so much. Witch of the holy night might be an interesting play though since I liked tsukihime.

It truly does, There is also a patch by a user named eradicatinglove which modified athmosphere and updated a pack incase of errors with pirated game, You will have to add that payload.bin and the files to your switch SD card, The payload.bin goes in your RCM jig which is for the USB c port and also come with a jig for your side controller to trigger the RCM of the NVIDIA CPU to enter a backdoor to your hardware.

View: https://youtu.be/BA9Wl-49RUA

Ah, thanks for the info!

try astral chain

also bayonetta for a shooter with a big booba protagonist

botw is also really fun imo

rdr1
Will check these out. I have botw and may approach it again after all the recommendations. booba shooter :ha..feels:.

I use it to play exclusives because my PC is not good enough to emulate Switch. From those I'd say Legends Arceus because it's different from the usual Pokemon formula. The RDR1 port was really good too. Mario Kart is fun or even Animal Crossing if you want something chill to play a little bit every day and see your town progress.

But I think that for Nintendo games if you didn't play the earlier titles when younger it's hard to get into them as an adult.