Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nintendo Switch Vs PS4. Which One Should I Get

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Havent had a console since a PS2 Srs.
I know, im oldcel. But recently want to start back gaming.
Was a huge gamer in past with NES and PS1/PS2/PC

Which is the best console to get now?

Also what Kinda TV is the best to buy to play it on?

What are your favourite type of games? Also why discounted xbone

Depends. The switch offers portability if you want to bring it with you and will probably be around longer (Ps5 will be out before whatever nintendos next console is). PS4 has better games if you like adult genres like fps.

I suppose having a nintendo and playing kids games makes you look like kind of a manchild though.

I recommend getting a switch. It has the best games imo 

KV- said:
Depends. The switch offers portability if you want to bring it with you and will probably be around longer (Ps5 will be out before whatever nintendos next console is). PS4 has better games if you like adult genres like fps.

I suppose having a nintendo and playing kids games makes you look like kind of a manchild though.

Nintendo has more than kids games ya know. Just because it's a game suitable for everyone doesn't make it a kids game. Breath of the wild is one of the best games ever made.

I'm getting a 2ds xl soon, looking forward to playing Nintendo games again

I'm getting both soon.

The Switch seems more incel-oriented. I don't know why, it's just me.

Xbox wtf?

Xbox or gtfo

It goes Chadbox

Incelstation

Switchcel

Offtopic material but PS4

You can play Zelda Breathe of the wild on PC if you have a decent system, search for Cemu

NekoStance said:
I'm getting a 2ds xl soon, looking forward to playing Nintendo games again

I'm getting the New Nintendo 3ds xl so I can play snes and nes games on the virtual console.

LMFAO just imagine one of us out there with a fucking switch! Don't you want to be left alone?

a06.jpg

Anonymous said:
LMFAO just imagine one of us out there with a fucking switch! Don't you want to be left alone?

a06.jpg

If I was forced into a party, I would need video games to cope so I can see myself in this situation. I didn't need that scenario in my head, thank you very much.

Get the ps4 right now, its has alot more games. Then get the switch later down the raod when more games come out for it.

Buy a PS4 if you're not a manchild.

Incels games: BloodBorne, Dark Souls, NiOh, MKX, Tekken

Anonymous said:
Buy a PS4 if you're not a manchild.

Incels games: BloodBorne, Dark Souls, NiOh, MKX, Tekken

Manchild. Ok. Nintendo games can be as challenging and fun as M rated games, but you know, I gotta keep up my masculinity meter.

Well depends tbh.

Switch probably will end up mogging the PS4 in the endgame but as of right now PS4 is probably better. However Mario Odyssey, Zelda Breath of the Wild, and Splatoon 2 are looking way better than any PS4 game atm.

Kointo said:
Manchild. Ok. Nintendo games can be as challenging and fun as M rated games, but you know, I gotta keep up my masculinity meter.

Haven't had a Nintendo system since I was 5, and everything looks the same to me. They might be innovative when it comes to their consoles buy their games have legit not changed at all. I seriously can't force myself to buy another Mario game after the thousands they've released.

I like the ps4 for the exclusives titles it going to get

Anonymous said:
They might be innovative when it comes to their consoles buy their games have legit not changed at all.

They took their major franchises from 2d to 3d. I'd say that's a big change.

Themisterpepsi said:
I like the ps4 for the exclusives titles it going to get

Love the avatar & sig. Glad this forum has become more inclusive after my week of study and reflection.

Anonymous said:
Haven't had a Nintendo system since I was 5, and everything looks the same to me. They might be innovative when it comes to their consoles buy their games have legit not changed at all. I seriously can't force myself to buy another Mario game after the thousands they've released.

MK and Tekken look the same too

Anonymous said:
Love the avatar & sig. Glad this forum has become more inclusive after my week of study and reflection.

Why thank you
Took my ass 30 minutes just to get the pepsi in his hand

jvreturns said:

PPPPPPSSSSS44444. LISTEN TO ME. GET THE PS4, IT HAS MUCH MORE GAMES, MUCH BETTER GAMES, BETTER CONTROLLER, BETTER ONLINE FEATURES, BETTER GRAPHICS AND SPECS, ETC ETC. DONT BOTHER WITH NINTENDOS BITCH, YOU WILL THANK ME LATER!

Nautica1983 said:
MK and Tekken look the same too

please tell me you are fucking joking...

I use PC but I recommend you get a PS4 for the exclusives, the 2018 Spider-Man game looks great

I've honestly wanted to get a switch recently. I haven't played any Mario/Zelda in awhile and I kinda miss it

I don't understand incels having handhelds.

PS4, switch has no games

I'm sided with PC thought

Hunter said:
PPPPPPSSSSS44444. LISTEN TO ME. GET THE PS4, IT HAS MUCH MORE GAMES, MUCH BETTER GAMES, BETTER CONTROLLER, BETTER ONLINE FEATURES, BETTER GRAPHICS AND SPECS, ETC ETC. DONT BOTHER WITH NINTENDOS BITCH, YOU WILL THANK ME LATER!

please tell me you are fucking joking...

Its still the same fighting game. From a visual standpoint besides graphics Tekken dosent look any different since tekken 4 and MK since MK5 or 6. Maybe some new modes, characters, story mode, graphical updates, or a new game mechanic or 2 and thats it, so if you're going to argue that Nintendo games look the same as from years ago, so do plenty of other game franchises

Nautica1983 said:
Its still the same fighting game. From a visual standpoint besides graphics Tekken dosent look any different since tekken 4 and MK since MK5 or 6. Maybe some new modes, characters, story mode, graphical updates, or a new game mechanic or 2 and thats it, so if you're going to argue that Nintendo games look the same as from years ago, so do plenty of other game franchises

lmfao they are completely different, like day and night. im not talking about the pre mk9 games. im talking about mk9 and mkx compared to any tekken games. and mkx is the ps4 mk.

Hunter said:
lmfao they are completely different, like day and night. im not talking about the pre mk9 games. im talking about mk9 and mkx compared to any tekken games. and mkx is the ps4 mk.

You got it all wrong, i wasnt comparing MK and Tekken in my Original post man.

jvreturns said:

PS4 / Xbone >>>>> Switch

PS4 or Xbone.

Nintendo is stuck in the 90s and their consoles are gimmicks. Wish they would just go 3rd party already.

Depends.
If you like Nintendo's exclusives, get a Switch. If you don't, get a PS4.

I'm going to buy a used Nintendo Switch in a few years, I desperately want to play Mario Odyssey. I however don't want to support Nintendo's backwards attitudes (e.g. stealing money from people who stream games on YouTube, taking down fan games, etc.) which is why I'm going to buy a used Switch so Nintendo doesn't get any money.

I R changing my vote to nintendo switch. What did you end up buying?