Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nintendo shuts down Ryujinx Switch emulator

Ryujinx 2024 10 01 21 28 56
Fuck you nip kikes i will never buy your games it's piracy till death and it's not like any of new games from you will be any good.

Better download and backup now Cemu, Dolphin and all emus of old nintendy consoles they are coming for them next.

This seems to be the penultimate build. Apparently there's a more recent one but i can't find it:

This seems to be the penultimate build. Apparently there's a more recent one but i can't find it:

Damn at least GameBoy emulators were everywhere back in the day

even nintendo is zogged now, great

Another one bites the dust huh. Thank god i had the flatpak downloaded.

First Yuzu then Citra, now Ryujinx, maybe Dolphin might be next too.

sad on a budget GIF

>Nintendo HQ whenever someone emulates something

Doubt it. But even if they did it wouldn't really matter at this point.

Yeah this should be the last build, thank you.
Dolphin emulator been around since 2003, Nintendo would have definitely done something a lot earlier if they cared about it.

Dolphin emulator been around since 2003, Nintendo would have definitely done something a lot earlier if they cared about it.
Correct, they're more interested in stopping emulation for their newer stuff now.

development should handled over to russians because american laws won't reach there