Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nintendo is trash

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
All the excuses for this retarded company are reddit tier arguments.

• No achievements
• No party chat
• Consist of shovelware and kid games
• Lame exclusives
• No high testosterone games
• Underpowered

PlayStation is gay too and Xbox is worthless now, but they are still far far better than Nintendo.

The WII is the best Nintendo console

Nintendo Switch GIF

They are still better than Sony & Microsoft. PC is superior to all though.

Still the best console company because their competition has no games

Nintendo made some good shit, but that is long ago. the are kept alive by retards unable too move on and play something else. i have yet to meet a Nintendo fan that is not a braindead consumer that complains about Nintendo games yet buys them all and refuse too try something new.

Nintendo peaked back in 2000s for me but PC master race

Remake this and remaster that

Nintendo made some good shit, but that is long ago. the are kept alive by retards unable too move on and play something else. i have yet to meet a Nintendo fan that is not a braindead consumer that complains about Nintendo games yet buys them all and refuse too try something new.

Wdym "no games" the Switch can't even handle modern triple A games.
Exclusives, if you wanna play triple A games just get a PC

they used to be really good. wii was insanely innovative. this is true of recent nintendo but not old nintendo

recent nintendo is not only low effort remakes or spin offs of their current IPs, they are filling it with woke propaganda too

Pokemon Emerald is one of my favorite games

A PC is going to cost more, and unless you are a child no grown man is going to prefer Nintendo exclusives. Bloodborne alone destroys any Nintendo exclusive.

Testosterone left when they stopped giving a fuck about F-Zero
• No achievements
• No party chat
i don't care about those two since i'm pirating most of my games on pc
they keep recycling mario, zelda and pokepuke forever because it sells, while f-zero is just sitting there waiting for a new game and fire emblem got raped by the trannycalizations so i can't even play it without getting mad
• Underpowered
They are cheapasses and want to pay as low as possible for their hardware. Nvidia is still making a bank for such underpowered and plastic garbage on old super outdated technology. And those nipkikes are delaying switch 2 for as long as they want because they don't want to spend even $10000 more.
They are most anti-consumer company in the world, they are actively trying to shut down piracy and modding of games that contain characters from their games. Fuck Shittendo i hope those manchilds going to give up on that shit soulless company.

View: https://youtu.be/GIWrzMgiK4w?t=39

There are not a single exclusive on switch everything can get emulated and none of those games are worth emulating maybe Metroid Prime remaster and First Departure R but that's about it

The nintendo switch lite is cheap and have mario,zelda plus third games like monster hunter I need portability and will get steam deck later

It actually might be now that I think about it. Great virtual console library, great third party digital games, can play Gamecube games with the controller, has the superior versions of Pikmin and the Metroid Prime games, etc. I would say the Wii U is better but I can't remember if you can play Gamecube games on it. If you can then Wii U destroys it

Still the best console company because their competition has no games
Tons of good switch games, Assassins creed, hitman blood money, Pokemon, Mario, Everyone
has different tastes OP just cant accept that so he needs to sperg out :feelsautistic:

Very good!

How do you niggas even have the energy to care so much and argue about soy video games anyway

All the excuses for this retarded company are reddit tier arguments.

• No achievements
• No party chat
• Lame exclusives
• Underpowered

PlayStation is gay too and Xbox is worthless now, but they are still far far better than Nintendo.
It takes one trash to know another one, right, boyo?

Tons of good switch games, Assassins creed, hitman blood money, Pokemon, Mario, Everyone
has different tastes OP just cant accept that so he needs to sperg out :feelsautistic:
Half of those are available on any platform with much better framerate, resolution and graphics and pc can emulate anything from the switch as long as you have mid end pc.