Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nikolas Cruz lowinhibmax caught on camera - attacks a prison guard and gets beat up

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
one of my favorite school shooters

low inhib mogs me

also this saint really should get more attention, no one talks about him for some reason
one of my favorite school shooters
same

Nigga thought he could thugmax, now he is gonna be in solitary for a week jfl. His mind will be fried by the time he is 25 I wonder if he has ever even been a fight prior to being jailed.

Nigga thought he could thugmax, now he is gonna be in solitary for a week jfl. His mind will be fried by the time he is 25 I wonder if he has ever even been a fight prior to being jailed.

Honestly tbh its seems like hes just frustrated, and who wouldnt be, he will spend the rest of his life in that gray box, all he can do is lash out, hes never getting out

What a sad way to live, if you are sentenced to life you might as well just rope

Pathetic tbh

That sergeant has never been trained in combat. The fight should have been over in 2s, not 25.
The dude is rushing him while he's sitting, he only needs to raise his leg and the attacker's knee is gone.
Instead he lets himself be dragged to the floor and apparently only wins because of the difference in corpulence.

Tbh, they fight like middle school kids.

Honestly tbh its seems like hes just frustrated, and who wouldnt be, he will spend the rest of his life in that gray box, all he can do is lash out, hes never getting out

What a sad way to live, if you are sentenced to life you might as well just rope
Tbh, this is the exact reason elliot killed himself, after he went ER. Because he didn't wanted to spend the rest of his life in prison.

He’s stuck in the clink for life huh? dman

He wants to name his kids after guns:

One of my least favorites tbh. Seems like he'd do just fine with foids so I can't relate to his struggle. Fuck him.

One of my least favorites tbh. Seems like he'd do just fine with foids so I can't relate to his struggle. Fuck him.
He was looking up how to get a gf before he started shooting.

I will never understand why shooters don't rope more often. Life in prison is shit.

based badboymaxxer