Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nikolai Kardashev Has Died

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
He was the one who invented Type I civilization. Type 2 Civilzation and Type 3 Civilzation. Currently, we are at about a .7 civilization
In about a hundred years, we should reach Type 1 Civilization.
He was a frequent guest on Art Bell.
The Kardashev scale is a method of measuring a civilization's level of technological advancement based on the amount of energy a civilization is able to use. It was proposed by Soviet astronomer Nikolai Kardashev in 1964.[1] The scale has three designated categories:

The scale is hypothetical, and regards energy consumption on a cosmic scale. Various extensions of the scale have since been proposed, including a wider range of power levels (types 0, IV through VI) and the use of metrics other than pure power.

His name Does not ring a bell, but rip

How is this supposed to cure my inceldom?

Damn this is actually very interesting.

He was the one who invented Type I civilization. Type 2 Civilzation and Type 3 Civilzation. Currently, we are at about a .7 civilization
The Kardashev scale is a method of measuring a civilization's level of technological advancement based on the amount of energy a civilization is able to use. It was proposed by Soviet astronomer Nikolai Kardashev in 1964.[1] The scale has three designated categories:

The scale is hypothetical, and regards energy consumption on a cosmic scale. Various extensions of the scale have since been proposed, including a wider range of power levels (types 0, IV through VI) and the use of metrics other than pure power.
Humanity gets dumber after each generation.
Soon there will be nothing but low IQs.
R.I.P

Humanity gets dumber after each generation.
Soon there will be nothing but low IQs.
R.I.P
Yeah, I don't think we will ever Type I civilization...

Damn that's tragic tbh

So we have 100 years to put on 0.3 "human advancement" points. So is that 33 years per 0.1 points?

Yeah, I don't think we will ever Type I civilization...
This planet has been trashed over so many times.
Be it wars, genocides ( Including other sentient beings beside us, that get involved in the clash ), polluting the waters, polluting the air we fucking breathe.
Thousands of acres burning down each year, and not enough are being replaced with new seeds.
It´s literally over.

dont care tbh

When will we reach type 2 and type 3?

If we don't implode by that time

Type 4 civ is when all foids become slaves to superior men.

we will never reach type 1