Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nikola Tesla on why he never married. He knew the blackpill.

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
245d 11h 27m
“Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants and other insects–a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life. The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me. Woman’s independence and her cleverness in obtaining what she wants in the business world is breaking down man’s spirit of independence. The old fire he once experienced at being able to achieve something that would compel and hold a woman’s devotion is turning to ashes. Women don’t seem to want that sort of thing to-day. They appear to want to control and govern. They want man to look up to them, instead of their looking up to him.”

lord

lord

Ugly women should receive death penalty.
-
15d 2h 6m
Do you guys also think that Nikola Tesla was the most intelligent human being of all time ?

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
16d 3h 41m
Truly one of the greatest men ever born.

If you look at some of history's geniuses, you will notice that very few of them ever married. They understood that women were shallow and valued looks over intelligence.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
103d 3h 22m
He sure did simp for his pet bird though :what:

Meus

Meus

God
-
113d 1h 7m
Insane that he predicted EXACTLY how our society would look 100 years ago

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
45d 13h 24m
You can be a literal God-like physicist and still women prefer to fuck drugged out Chad.

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
245d 11h 27m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
You can be a literal God-like physicist and still women prefer to fuck drugged out Chad.
:feelsclown::feelsclown:

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

Recruit
★★★
3d 8h 32m
And after becoming single mothers they say all men are trash. :feelsclown:

Agatha_Chan

Agatha_Chan

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
7d 14h 39m
wereqryan said:
They want man to look up to them, instead of their looking up to him.”
why women would want that?
what is the price of it?

over4men

over4men

Recruit
★★★
17d 1h 31m
Tesla was way too ahead of his time

Agatha_Chan

Agatha_Chan

-
7d 14h 39m
"Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again."

damn, Tesla was ahead of his time.

incelerated

incelerated

I am a mentalcel
★★★★★
65d 9h 20m
I always loved this guy and now I love him even more. Definitely the smartest human being in history.

cozylad

cozylad

saint marc lépine,I have failed you.
★★★
6d 17h 31m
And i thought few years ago that if i work so hard,i will achieve greatness but now i realized that i will gladly betabuxx without being desired. :feelsohgod:

GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
7d 10h 15m
I don't like his submissive tone, also what's the argument here? The women are at fault because they want to be independent and gain control? I would say it's the men in power's fault for not stopping them

Last edited:
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
35d 10h 51m
wereqryan said:
Woman’s independence and her cleverness in obtaining what she wants in the business world is breaking down man’s spirit of independence.
Honestly it's true that women are incredibly advatanged by their sociopathic nature. Women have absolutely no compulsion to simp for men whereas men cannot resist doing the same.

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Recruit
★★★★
5d 11h 48m
That ain't gonna happen tho. I wonder how fakengay the official narrative of Nikola Tesla is. (((They))) love to provide the population with mythical figures, villains, heroes, etc.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
17d 19h 14m
Wonder how Tesla would have reacted to know about rise of inceldom in future.

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
18d 24m
Blackpillapologist said:
Wonder how Tesla would have reacted to know about rise of inceldom in future.
He would have roped, depriving us of his genius. Which perhaps would have been for the better (no computers, no Tinder, Instagram etc.)

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Veteran
★★
42d 16h 50m
This

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
34d 6h 21m

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
he was a mogger though

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 4h 40m
lord said:
Do you guys also think that Nikola Tesla was the most intelligent human being of all time ?
he was one of the most brilliant ppl in history

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
71d 8h 19m
Back when women still dressed like women.

This what Jewish fashion designers took from us.

FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★★
25d 20h 37m
He was a massive autist with a small dick.

Smart guy though

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★
28d 17h 56m
Dude Nikola Tesla was the smartest man who ever walked the Earth.He was 6'2 in 1900 that's equivalent of being 6'6 in (2021).He knew women ain't shit and not worth it, he knew bitches seeks power until the power dEstRoys them.In my opinion High IQ MEN cannot commit with a woman(leech) because is to intelligent and he sees the bullshit game that she or they played with him and with another men.

HIGH IQ MAN CANNOT BE IN A LTR OR IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN LET ALONE PUMP AND DUMB, HIGH IQ MAN ARE NOT DEGENERATES THEY PREFER TO REMAIN VIRGIN. (I DON'T SAY THAT TO JUSTIFY MY INSECURITIES IT'S JUST LIKE THAT PURE FACTS.)

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★
43d 16h 56m
tesla was not the smartest guy in the world

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

★★★★
28d 17h 56m
FuRed said:
He was a massive autist with a small dick.

Smart guy though
How do you know? :feelskek:

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

★★★★
28d 17h 56m
lord said:
No doubt.
FuRed said:
Obvious tbh
You gay nigga:feelsohh:

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
13d 3h 9m
Good to see other fellow incels admiring Tesla. He's my favorite scientist since I was younger. Not a surprise that he knew about the female nature.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 9h 25m
Agatha_Chan

Agatha_Chan

-
7d 14h 39m
Divergent_Integral said:
He would have roped, depriving us of his genius. Which perhaps would have been for the better (no computers, no Tinder, Instagram etc.)
No, Tesla was asexual, he never touch a woman and die a KHHV.
He quoted himself, "I have never touched a woman.” He had germaphobia and generally avoided physical contact with people. Since he never touched a woman and was never in a relationship, it’s safe to say Nikola Tesla never had any children. He spent most of his time inventing.
lifeisbullshit95 said:
HIGH IQ MAN CANNOT BE IN A LTR OR IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN LET ALONE PUMP AND DUMB, HIGH IQ MAN ARE NOT DEGENERATES THEY PREFER TO REMAIN VIRGIN. (I DON'T SAY THAT TO JUSTIFY MY INSECURITIES IT'S JUST LIKE THAT PURE FACTS.)
Just be a HIGH IQ autists and deny your instincts bro, SHUT THIS SERVER DOWN, WE'RE DONE EVERYBODY.:feelsgah:

Last edited:
curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★★
34d 7h 58m
Words2_live_bye said:
He sure did simp for his pet bird though :what:
He reminds me of my brother, hates everyone but so close to his cat that everyone suspects he fucks it or something

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
103d 3h 22m
curryboy420 said:
He reminds me of my brother, hates everyone but so close to his cat that everyone suspects he fucks it or something

curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★★
34d 7h 58m
Words2_live_bye said:
i dont have a cat (cant interact with my brothers because he is a control freak autist retard), i just pet the one that comes to harrass me for food when im smoking, i dont have anything against cats but they are definitely not a substitute for your family since they dont speak

Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
7d 1h 13m
lord said:
no that would be wheat waffles

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Mïłk Çöñśúmėr
★★★★
34d 9h 17m
Brilliant guy, knew bitches ain’t shit.
HumbleandWise said:
no that would be wheat waffles
:feelsugh:

Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
7d 1h 13m
Languishingrn said:
Brilliant guy, knew bitches ain’t shit.

:feelsugh:
it was a yolk

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
103d 3h 22m
curryboy420 said:
i dont have a cat (cant interact with my brothers because he is a control freak autist retard), i just pet the one that comes to harrass me for food when im smoking, i dont have anything against cats but they are definitely not a substitute for your family since they dont speak
kitty cats are prefferable to awful family members though

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★
73d 18h 33m
remincel said:
Truly one of the greatest men ever born.

If you look at some of history's geniuses, you will notice that very few of them ever married. They understood that women were shallow and valued looks over intelligence.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
5d 23m
wereqryan said:
“Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants and other insects–a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life. The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me. Woman’s independence and her cleverness in obtaining what she wants in the business world is breaking down man’s spirit of independence. The old fire he once experienced at being able to achieve something that would compel and hold a woman’s devotion is turning to ashes. Women don’t seem to want that sort of thing to-day. They appear to want to control and govern. They want man to look up to them, instead of their looking up to him.”
Unfathomably based

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
46d 18h 29m
Nikolai Tesla's ghost goes ER, also how long is it before ((they)) censor Nikolai Tesla on women or just erase him

_realist_

_realist_

Crowbar King
★★★★★
12d 11h 44m
Meus said:
I respect these men so much. Thinking without the benefit of modern technology.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
188d 8h 31m
Meus said:
Cope. He did not mention the JQ.

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
28d 18h 15m
Nah, he lit wasn't incel-tier. He had oportunities to engage with women but didn't want to, his sole interest was his scientific field. He is one of the few examples of a real MGTOW as the majority of guys that label themselves this way are MSTOW and incel-tier as we well know kek

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
45d 13h 24m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8