Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nikocado Avocado lost weight

Holy shit! He has lost a lot of weight. I've seen this guy on YT before. Lifefuel for fatcels.

Last edited:
He got AIDS
I'm betting 1000 incel dollars on this

He got AIDS
I'm betting 1000 incel dollars on this
I heard he has an inflation kink which is why he ate so much. I think he lost the weight because he has a new kink now or his libido is gone

I heard he has an inflation kink which is why he ate so much. I think he lost the weight because he has a new kink now or his libido is gone
Actually that dude didn't record a video for 2 years, he had a backlog of videos recorded which he posted to keep him relevant meanwhile he was in his weight loss journey

Genius

The damage is already done and his penis will never unshrink.

dang, he definetly dryfasted HARD these 7 months.

Or maybe the asmr videos just got too much

when will you also loose weight saar

#1 trending on Youtube

He had no choice. Lose all the fat, or end up 6 feet under.

Anyone can lose weight. You just need the motivation to do so. Which comes from compliments and validation.

Actually that dude didn't record a video for 2 years, he had a backlog of videos recorded which he posted to keep him relevant meanwhile he was in his weight loss journey

Genius

How did he do that? I would assume that there's some degree of topical material required for his videos, right?