Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nikke is the goat ong

Snowbreak is better

Snowpeak feet
FennySS.gif
LyfeIS.gif
LyfeDV.jpg
EnyaNurse8

View: https://youtu.be/GBwEidZ5LjY

Last edited:
is confessions of feelings event is to be added or is already there?
I haven't reached 4th heart on any of the girls so i can't confirm i'm at 2/4 on four of them it requires some strong grinding and buying furnitures

I haven't reached 4th heart on any of the girls so i can't confirm i'm at 2/4 on four of them it requires some strong grinding and buying furnitures
not blocked by paywall hopefully xd?

This is pretty kawaii ngl even tho I’m not entirely sure what it means
Adjutant = you in game. Devs showed that someone finished their daily missions in 45secs. I need to work on my speed fastest was like 2mins.

not blocked by paywall hopefully xd?
Nope you can get all furniture for free even during discounts they are discounted for free players as well which is damn nice

Adjutant = you in game. Devs showed that someone finished their daily missions in 45secs. I need to work on my speed fastest was like 2mins.
ah i see, thanks for the explanation.

Nope you can get all furniture for free even during discounts they are discounted for free players as well which is damn nice
reached 3-6 stage (where u unlock dorms) so far my impressions of this game that its peak and im the target audience i love waifu pandering and i hate shit like genshin cuckpact.

Ty for recommendation xd also nikke is pretty similar if u feel like it sometime i highly recommend.

reached 3-6 stage (where u unlock dorms) so far my impressions of this game that its peak and im the target audience i love waifu pandering and i hate shit like genshin cuckpact.

Ty for recommendation xd also nikke is pretty similar if u feel like it sometime i highly recommend.
I have played Nikke for a while but was annoyed that i got cockblocked in story without getting dupes. In Snowbreak you are never cockblocked since they gave you a trail characters which is just amazing you can finish entire story just by playing normally.

PS we will get new Fenny next month for free she is an SSR character and the best girl, and finally she will drop shotgun for AR, but honestly i wished that they would give her a drum shotgun with a rapid reload and different ammo like flechette. But at least we got a new weapon type - dual pistols with new different SSR.