Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nihilistic Hedonism is the way

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
lifefuel just exist eat shit sleep gym is nice cope tho and you stay lean all year round based based just ate chicken butter and naan :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

im dead inside brocel 2.0

MY ONLY COPE IS JERKING OFF ON MONEY BECAUSE ANOTHER THING IS UNTERMANNHAHNREI CUCKOLDRY WHILE I TAKE SOME STRIPES OF COCAINE THINKING ABOUT A WORLD WHERE FOIDS ARE USED AS SEXUAL FURNITURE IN MY LIVING ROOM.

(IN VIDEOGAME)

It is a more logical way of thinking that associating yourself with any ideology or religion.

Either that or spirituality. Read The Reign of Quantity and the Signs of The Times by René Guénon. It will change your life.

Last edited:
there is no ideology that can make me into a pathetic hedonistic piece of utopian shit. i will never stop resisting and when i die i shall be in the hands of the Gods

lifefuel just exist eat shit sleep gym is nice cope tho and you stay lean all year round based based just ate chicken butter and naan :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
How is gym hedonismaxxing, gym is so fucking hard and full of moggers how to so many brocels go the fucking gym

Either that or spirituality. Read The Reign of Quantity and the Signs of The Times by René Guénon. It will change your life.
Sounds interesting, I will give it a look.