Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Nigtmares about oppressive technical staff and lucid dreams about sex with teen girls in this morning

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This morning was sleepy time, of 10 hours sleep, and with some nice dreams towards morning
Started with nightmare: was permabaned in here, because moron from technical staff gave me 3x30% for "selfie". While it was just my thread about slavpill, ilustrated with picture of fag-looking slavcel. So either debil was so debil and failed to understand it was not my photo, or just used "selfie" as excuse to further opress slavcels and deny slavpill
Later not remember what happened, travelled somewhere, just small parts remained in memory, like visited garden to watch how my califlowers growing. Do not grow califlowers in reality
And then lucid (but not fully, and not perfect) part started. Decided is time go to city and bang some cute teen girls. At first went to bus station, but then understood - fuck that - is dream, so will teleport. Did that, got into city center, and was atacked by degenerates from security agencies. "In universe" they probably already knew me being "supervillain, who thins he is above the law". Because I am, you inferior humans. So had to explain them that in best way, especially pleasnt part was when femoid agebnt was impaled by spike, arisen from earth. After explaining humanimals that their "laws" are beneat me, culyured superhero, it was time for serious business. Spotted pretty 12-13 years old girl, going through boulevard with parents, grabbed her, with overprotective daddy unable to do anyhing, dragged to nearest closed cafeteria, and there si on chair, put her on laps, and made not very consesual sex. Thats bit of sucked, forgot to have and use very important skill - mind control. Is better not very consesual sex with lolis then no sex with lolis, but still best is make them to lust over me
And for end of dream, teleported to Sicily. Because I am no absolute ephebophile with some hebephilic tendencies, who wants only teen girls, but, atleast for just sex, can appreciate more grown femoids. And so appeared into small party at villa, of mafia bosses and their stacy whores. And was I already known in world as superhero, or bosses were clever enough not to mess with creature who appeared out of nowhere, but they not even tried to oppose. Just bodyguard was debil, tried to stop me. Wanted to kill that pydar, but boss begged me to spare his life, su just punched debil to lyi on ground. And thnt for gorgeous stacy said to go with me for sam fak. Cunt was dumb that even didnt speak english at all, so had to explain with signs tthat she will go with me for doing copulation, or I will detach her head. And then awaked. Bit of loss, but minor, because sex with lolis is more important, just next time not to forget mind control

Samfak

Be careful not to get it mixed up, Napoleon.

Not a single letter

based. big reason to monkmax is lucid dreams

Hard read. Didn't finish.