Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigrette swallows the bearpill

I'm pretty sure bears hate niggers

BBC is a boar with high test
21-brown-bear-photos-01792-crop.jpg

10x the average cock size

BBC is so cool because of his cold low inhib nonchalant demeanor through jetfuelmaxxing and hardships

BBC is cool because of his long claws

BBC is cool because of his style

BBC is cool because of his laid back and adrenaline rushing lifestyle at the same time
anigif_enhanced-16288-1435332444-2.gif

As far as the 'man vs bear' discourse is concerned, this explanation was among the better ones... And it's still pretty bad...

But certainly beats the way this discussion tends to go:

Woman: I would choose the bear.
Man: Why?? :feelswhat: Bears are wild dangerous animals and 99% of men you come across will do nothing to you
Woman: Heh, typical man :foidSoy:. Can't even accept a 'no' in a hypothetical... And they wonder why we pick the bear...
Man: Wtf, how?? :feelsUnreal: Bears will maul you to death. You pass by hundreds of men everyday and they do nothing to you
Woman: Oh lord, this is why I pick the bear. The bear will not mansplain to me my own experiences. MEN NEED TO DO BETTER :foidSoy::foidSoy:''