Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigress eat cat in Ohio

Nothing funny about this. TNDfuel tbh

Addressing the meeting, Rue said:’Rumors like these are taking away from the real issues such as housing concerns, resources needed for our school and our overwhelmed health care system.’

I wonder what the underlying cause of those issues is?

Nothing funny about this. TNDfuel tbh
I find it hilarious at the time, not at the incident itself but the denial of Haitians eating pets, then similar incident happened shortly after.

Haitians are some of the evilest brand of groid to have crawled on this planet

TND starts with that country (in command and conquer)

Haitians are some of the evilest brand of groid to have crawled on this planet

TND starts with that country (in command and conquer)
The creature that did this was a nig-American. But yeah, Haitians and Liberians are subhumans among subhumans

The comments of that vid are pure ragefuel. Guess who they're throwing a pity party for in there. The cat?? Its possible owner?? No, the fucking sheboon.

Niggers really can do no wrong in the eyes of normies. It was the same way when that other fat, disgusting negress stabbed a 3 year old white child to death in a parking lot some months ago. Videos on the subject were just full of people talking about how she needs "help" and "rehabilitation", not jail. Same exact shit going on here. Nigs are gods to Americans, they are infallible, a nig that commits a heinous crime is not evil, just a victim of the system.

Screenshot 2024 09 16 233947

Screenshot 2024 09 16 234022

Many, many more comments like this, but these are arguably the two worst I came across.

America is beyond saving. It's a failed, slave morality-centered soyciety that coddles violent, defective shitskins for no benefit

Last edited:
That's one way of contracting toxoplasmosis

Nothing will happen anyway, she will be free the next day or a few hours later.

Seriously what will happen because she ate a cat? ---> nothing

ONLY IN OHIO MOMENTTT. SIGMAAAA

damn things are getting real skibidi in ohio no cap