Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Nightwalk

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
As a kid my mother always told me not to go outside at night: "There are weird and dangerous men roaming around, suigin."

Who would have guessed I would end being one of them.

Kinda same, im not weird dangerous but i love nightwalks.

When i was out to nearly grocery store at 10 pm few days ago i saw an asian girl with heavy bags, and she looked at me, i wanted to ask her out if she needs any help, but decided not to. When i came back home and told father about the situation, he said i did it right, because she would be too scared of me, JFL

When i was out to nearly grocery store at 10 pm few days ago i saw an asian girl with heavy bags, and she looked at me, i wanted to ask her out if she needs any help, but decided not to. When i came back home and told father about the situation, he said i did it right, because she would be too scared of me, JFL
Your dad is based and blackpilled

As a kid my mother always told me not to go outside at night: "There are weird and dangerous men roaming around, suigin."

Who would have guessed I would end being one of them.
Too many feels :feelsbadman:

Your dad is based and blackpilled
He doesn't consider me ugly, as far as i know, he more meant it in a way i'm too big + low trust to be wanted for approaching lonely foids at night, but i don't know what's going on in his head, for sure

nightwalks me