Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Nightwalk pill] Almost got mugged by a normgroid

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
As I was nightwalking down a secluded road, a pickup truck passed me, slowed down as it did, then turned around, and stopped in the oncoming lane (wrong side of traffic).

I pulled out my pocket knife to show the normgroid(s) that this incelibate autist will fight to the death against all enemies, but smelling a rat, I made a retreat into the forest and back to my residence (for some reason I assumed it might be a cop, JFL, even though I've never seen a pickup truck cop before).

Reminder to all NEETs: it is not safe where ever there are normgroids. Have protection on you so that you can dispatch them should they attack you.

Last edited:
This happened to me too.

Hasn't happened to me. But a bigger has threatened to stab me before when was on a Subway train for bumping into him due to crowd pressure. I changed train carts to avoid the nigger. Can't take risk with em. They have nothing to lose and are by more dangerous Savage people. Especially young youthful niggers.

Hasn't happened to me. But a bigger has threatened to stab me before when was on a Subway train for bumping into him due to crowd pressure. I changed train carts to avoid the nigger. Can't take risk with em. They have nothing to lose and are by more dangerous Savage people. Especially young youthful niggers.
good job, around a black never relax :dab:

if you are american you should be carrying a gun with a lot of bullets

good job, around a black never relax :dab:
I carry pocket knife nowadays, too many blacks and pitbulls.
if you are american you should be carrying a gun with a lot of bullets
Sadly live in cucked blue state so can't get one. But plan to move to Texas and should be carrying then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back