Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nightwalk experience for an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
My wageslave job only gives me a week day off and since I work at night my only hobby is to go walking around the city at night once I have had some drinks. I always end up regretting ever leaving my house because as soon as I reach an area with bars and pubs all I see are friends and couples and aside from that the streets are dead empty. I am the only person roaming the streets aimlessly, no goals, no plans fot the night. Just the same active rotting as the week before. I truly feel subhuman seeing people with friends and significant others that have the blessing of getting to plan a night out and have fun. Maybe its the alcohol talking but is there anything left to do for a truecel? The whole existence is like stuck at a level and you cant continue onward, just stuck in the same uneventful place while others continue on to bigger and better things

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

I always make night walks but around the park instead. I messaged a girl once told her I was on a night walk and she made fun of me

Last night on my night walk there was a Becky who also jogs in circles around the neighborhood. I see her often. Well last night as soon as she saw me she decided her jog was over and went home. Cant even share an entire neighborhood with an ugly inkwell.

My wageslave job only gives me a week day off and since I work at night my only hobby is to go walking around the city at night once I have had some drinks. I always end up regretting ever leaving my house because as soon as I reach an area with bars and pubs all I see are friends and couples and aside from that the streets are dead empty. I am the only person roaming the streets aimlessly, no goals, no plans fot the night. Just the same active rotting as the week before. I truly feel subhuman seeing people with friends and significant others that have the blessing of getting to plan a night out and have fun. Maybe its the alcohol talking but is there anything left to do for a truecel? The whole existence is like stuck at a level and you cant continue onward, just stuck in the same uneventful place while others continue on to bigger and better things

You are not the only one doing that I was doing that pretty often when I had more time. Walking around alone while all the normies are having fun around you is massive suifuel partly why I stopped doing that tbh. I know how you feel tbh I understand that feeling you have when you walk alone in the city 100%.

The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night, at at at night

The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night, at at at night
Yup, I rot in the day. I awaken in the night to reflect how much of a mess my life has become.

Instead of nightwalking you could get yourself a BMW and record all the douchebags and whores from the comfort of the drivers seat and then post rants about it on youtube.

Nightwalks make up most of my comfiest experiences. :feelscomfy:

Nighttime is the best

We're all the same. We might have different skin colour and height but every incel is the same.
My city has the same types of areas full of bars and restaurants with outdoor seating so when an incel walks by he sees a whole bunch of normies Chads and Stacys having a great time while you are all alone.