Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nights make me realize how lonely I am.

MRHK_57

MRHK_57

Un étranger à la vie de chacun.
★★
It was an exhausting week. I was about to sleep and then thoughts about the normies in my college hit me. Everyone of them have some plans on the weekend, date with Their partner(s) or something. Some of them often lowkey brags how they spends most of the night by talking or sexting with their GF. And here I am sitting in a dark room alone.

I literally cried for an hour before falling asleep. It makes no sense how my life can be so different from theirs. I've no idea what they do, how they manage to talk/text for hours and hours when I struggle to talk for even 5 minutes. It's genuinely pathetic how foreign my reality is from theirs.

Same. I can’t stop thinking about wanting a gf as I try to sleep usually

I always found nighttime comforting, Much preferable over a loud bright day

I get what you mean man but for me i always enjoyed the night because it relaxing. There are times tho in which is too much and i have to yell into my pillow

Only thing that awaits me is wageslavery and being another cog in the machine in this consumerist construct we've labeled society

I get what you mean man but for me i always enjoyed the night because it relaxing. There are times tho in which is too much and i have to yell into my pillow
Yeah I can understand what you're saying. I also like quite nights away from the obnoxious society, but last night was brutal for some reason.

Yeah I can understand what you're saying. I also like quite nights away from the obnoxious society, but last night was brutal for some reason.
Yep, it happens. I have been thinking about self harming or getting into weed/pills just for when it gets bad and its more frequent this days... The pain from a cut takes the mind away from the head to the cut away from the real pain.

Only thing that awaits me is wageslavery and being another cog in the machine in this consumerist construct we've labeled society
Yet this society we will work to keep going will have no empathy for us or even start to consider as human.

It was an exhausting week. I was about to sleep and then thoughts about the normies in my college hit me. Everyone of them have some plans on the weekend, date with Their partner(s) or something. Some of them often lowkey brags how they spends most of the night by talking or sexting with their GF. And here I am sitting in a dark room alone.

I literally cried for an hour before falling asleep. It makes no sense how my life can be so different from theirs. I've no idea what they do, how they manage to talk/text for hours and hours when I struggle to talk for even 5 minutes. It's genuinely pathetic how foreign my reality is from theirs.
I think you should just accept it you know? Think about it, the greatest source of our unhappiness is something we cannot change and was never a part of anyways. Yes of course it sucks but so what? Just save money for hookers or an expensive sex doll and just live your life. I understand there are many other factors but lately i have been learning to just accept it. Figthing against the current you will get tired and you will drown, go with the flow. Its not meant to be.

Just save money for hookers or an expensive sex doll and just live your life. I understand there are many other factors but lately i have been learning to just accept it. Figthing against the current you will get tired and you will drown, go with the flow. Its not meant to be.
By logic, I understand this and know quite well that it's my way forward.

But deep down I steel crave to be loved, to be understood, to belong. I know it won't happen but it's still so hard to let go.