Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nightmare I had about three years ago

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
This nightmare happened about three years ago. The dream started with me on the phone with my best friend lucas. i said "dude something doesnt feel right about tonight" he replied with "yeah l also feal really wierd almost like someone is watching me ,but its probably nothing. We should get some sleep." so we said good night and hung up i got ready for bed, and so i got in bed and slept for about 2 hours the room got intensely hot like in a oven. I opened my eyes there was this...this thing. It was a black hooded thing about three inches from my face its "face" morphed into all my family's and friend's faces but all with some kind of twisted Cheshire cat smile but but with jagged nasty teeth but the eyes were filled with insanity fueled rage then it morphed in to my face then grabbed my face. Then i woke up in a cold sweat ,crying, and terified at 4 am .

nightmarelossus

AF03D515 66C4 4305 A9BB 2FA08DAD186E

Over for nightmarelossuscels