Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nightmare about oneitis

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
I dreamed I finally got to see her again, but she was not even interested in talking to me and only hanged out with my brother :cryfeels: and in the dream I tried to ask her wtf is wrong with her but she just ignored me and thought I was weird, even do it was just a dream it was a really weird and awful feeling, In desperation I went out to get a bottle of whiskey to drink up, when I came back she was about to leave and still ignored me. So I stood out of her apartment but I could not convince her at all to even talk to me.
in the dream I was also in a bar drinking beer and doing other things to get alcohol, I think my mind is telling me that I need to drink more, I haven't had any money the last month so I've been unable to drink anything.

Grow up man, some of you need to stop with this teenage muh crush/ oneitis bullshit. They don't even know you exist.

Grow up man, some of you need to stop with this teenage muh crush/ oneitis bullshit. They don't even know you exist.

Trash

Rl

Shes well aware that I exist, I just purposely have avoided her for years cause I know that Im too ugly

Cuckcels.is

Last edited: