Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nightly tiktokpill

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

Check out the way this foid looks at her bf. What's said is irrelevant it's a dumb joke. It's not blatant but sometimes subtle pills are even worse, look at her eyes. We'll never have that :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

me no comprendo

No veo una mierda amigo jajja

I was dumbfounded that she doesn't look mutty enough for speaking the Iberian language. So, they're Argentinian/Argentine? I heard, they all descend from Guineas.

On the topic - it's innocuous to me because I'm all too used to PoV JAVs with eye contact. That's the way foids "look" at "me"... or they don't look at me at all (IRL).

TikTok is full of blackpills

I was dumbfounded that she doesn't look mutty enough for speaking the Iberian language. So, they're Argentinian/Argentine? I heard, they all descend from Guineas.

On the topic - it's innocuous to me because I'm all too used to PoV JAVs with eye contact. That's the way foids "look" at "me"... or they don't look at me at all (IRL).
what are you talking about, this is in spain

wtf are PoV JAVs?

ugly foid
ugly foid

Tiktok

Tik tok is gay

@rightfulcel @Hungarocel they're saying a fucking stupid joke that's not even worth translating, it's just fucking retarded, but that doesn't matter, the blackpill is the way she looks at him

@rightfulcel @Hungarocel they're saying a fucking stupid joke that's not even worth translating, it's just fucking retarded, but that doesn't matter, the blackpill is the way she looks at him
Brutal tbh

ahi lo pude ver el video,si,encima esta re buena la minita :feelsrope:

que va, por?

it hurts boyo i know, but its better if i remind you of it than if you forget your place, hit on a woman or something and get brutally tore down
para chatear jaja tengo un grupo con otros incels de aca

Imagine watching tik tok