Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nightcrawler is pretty blackpilled

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
The movie is pretty blackpilled. And blackpill dosent necessarily have to do with sex and relationships. It can also be put in other aspects of life. Anyway the movie teaches us that you have to be cold and ruthless to be successful.

To commit immoral acts to get to high positions of power and betray others. The way he films his currycel partner at the ending of the film and later gets his own news broadcasting company.

The guy even tried to bargain his way into fucking his boss. It's amazing and inspiring tbh. If you haven't seen it,I highly recommend it. It's a great watch! Ps. I wasn't sure whether to out this in the lounge or here but who cares.

Attachments

• p10939779_p_v10_ad.jpg
    p10939779_p_v10_ad.jpg
    602.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I agree, that’s part of the reason why it’s so good. Nice aesthetic too

True but its also just a movie

is it good while high?

It only makes sense if you understand it a film describing a classic psychopath personality.

Dude let his deathnic partner get killed for better footage that’s blackpilled

not really but the theme is very good and based

Or is it? I remembered some song with midnight in the lyrics but didnt find it when searching Nightcrawler theme OST etc. Closest to the sound I remembered was the Drive OST
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
but that song doesnt have the word midnight god fuck Jesus what was that song?

Last edited:
It's a movie about classic psychopathic personality, makes almost no sense without that.

This is what some yall niggas think dark triad maxxing will bring you, this shit only works if you are genuinely able to intimidate people. Half the users here rot in their bedrooms and haven't held a job in years, and you expect them to hire a currycel to drive them illegally to crime scenes, smooth talk cops, and coerce foids into sex for money? Jake gylenhall is also 6ft, over for manlets

Last edited by a moderator:
Based I love that kino