Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Night club pickup is dead

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
So I decided to go night club celling. Noticed non of the guys are able to pickup, not even chad. Instead they are going around exchanging Instagram contacts. Foid's don't even go to nightclubs for sex anymore, they go there to get orbiters to follow them on Instagram. Of course it means she can contact chad via Instagram too. They will never leave a nightclub until they have accumulated as many followers as they can.

Going to a club as an incel is not a wise decision to make

Going to a club as an incel is not a wise decision to make
I am not a smart incel. The worst is how foids will make you wait like 10mn well giving everyone else stellar service. Then they expect a tip. If you don't tip it will be even slower next time.

Where do you live? I saw many people making out (and probably fucking afterwards) when I used to go while trying to NTmaxx.

Where do you live? I saw many people making out (and probably fucking afterwards) when I used to go while trying to NTmaxx.
I saw that too. Just nobody leaving together. Like they would make out for a while then back to getting instagram followers.

Instagram, social media and dating apps killed the nightclub pick up culture. Same shit different day. One degeneracy replaced another degeneracy and the cock carousel keeps spinning.

False imo

I go out regularly (I only have male friends) and I still see lots of girls making out with above average men they met at the club and leaving together for a fuck.

Online dating hasn't completely replaced club pickup.

No. OP like most non ethnic posters here is a fakecel.
JFL and I wasn't the only incel there. There are incels scattered around in every night club hoping to ascend. Mean statistically speaking your odds are still higher then not trying anything at all.

Going to a club as an incel is like going to a Ferrari dealership as a homeless man.

Only for chads with sharp jaws

At least OP is trying something by going to the nightclub. I prefer day game myself, but my point is we are trying to improve our situations rather than sitting on here complaining.