Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nighly ERpill from his last years in Santa Barbara. Brutal.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
After a Spring season spent in absolute despair while other young people lived healthy lives of sexual pleasure, summer arrived. Summer is even worse than Spring, especially in Santa Barbara. Flocks of hot, young girls go out in their shorts and bikini’s, further tantalizing my sex-starved body every time I look at them. Knowing that they gleefully show off their desirable forms, yet they would never give me a chance to be their boyfriend only increased my already boiling hatred towards all women. I could not leave my apartment without seeing at least a few of them. The only place I could go where I could be at peace was the Lake Park in Goleta. I spent a lot of time there, trying to establish a sense peace and serenity whenever my loneliness in Isla Vista became too unbearable. As I looked at all of the beautiful trees around me, and the towering mountains in the background, I wondered how a world so beautiful can be such a dark and cruel place. Indeed, a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone, while other men get to enjoy the company of women.

:feelsrope:

I want to kill myself

The year he went ER i was hitting puberty and the decline of my life started

The year he went ER i was hitting puberty and the decline of my life started
brutal agepill. he'd be just 2 years older than me. if he hadn't gone ER he'd be 29 now, i wonder how things would've turned out for him tbh

brutal agepill. he'd be just 2 years older than me. if he hadn't gone ER he'd be 29 now, i wonder how things would've turned out for him tbh
probably a neetcel posting here

He really should have stuck it out with writing screenplays. I'm sure he could have made something great.

He really should have stuck it out with writing screenplays. I'm sure he could have made something great.
yeah he was extremely talented, but then again, what's the point? to make movies so chad and stacy can enjoy them in their dates while he suffers? fuck that

is Santa barbara really full of chads/stacys?

yeah he was extremely talented, but then again, what's the point? to make movies so chad and stacy can enjoy them in their dates while he suffers? fuck that

He really could've wealthmaxxed and statusmaxxed but as you said, "What's the point?"

No woman will ever love a sub 6 male... No matter how wealthmaxxed or statusmaxxed he is.

He had such a way with words...

To judge thots is up to god, but to send them there is up to me

That one really hurts. I know what he’s talking about.

He'd still be incel

Summer is painful. Right now everyone is inside, but after isolation whores will flock out wearing barely anything, torturing us.

Erpills are huge suifuel

Just rub one out and move on with your life. I don't understand faggots like him. He came from an upper middle class family, went to a good college and drove a fucking bmw and he just threw all of it away because he couldn't get laid meanwhile I'm here wageslaving in a piece of shit job and counting pennies so that I can finish college. Fuck that little spoiled brat.

The actors in his movies would fuck backstage then sue him for existing after the movie came out