Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Niggresses know Kamala Harris is a toxic race-traitor ex-prosecutor who hates BM - look at them worry!

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
What’s wrong niggresses - are you scared?.. - You should be.

“This country is doomed. I hate to say that because I try not to be negative, but our options for candidates are literally depressing. I agree with OP. Our country will not vote for a black woman.

They didn't vote for a white one 8 years ago and look at us now, struggling. I have already made plans to leave if things go to shit. I can't see myself raising my kids in what will become a more hostile environment.”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/1e93g2u/i_fear_its_going_to_be_a_triggering_time_from_now/

"It's going to be a niggering time..."

Niggresses should go pick cotton if they are scared, it will help take their minds off of trump being elected President of the United States.

Fucking ugly-ass niggresses are on suicide watch!:

“The clusterfuck we're in is that older white people seem to like Biden (at least democrats and moderates) and are usually a very reliable voting bloc. But young people, white liberals, latinos and some black men absolutely cannot stand Biden and they're the ones dragging his poll numbers down. I can't see him winning when a sizable portion of his coalition wants him to drop out.”

“ I don't have much faith. I know that sounds so bleak but Hillary barely had a fighting chance and she's a white woman. The same hypocrites that would willingly nominate a felon (which is ironic considering that felons can't vote) just because he's white and republican couldn't get over her emails for some reason but they could overlook an organized coup. Go figure.”

“If Kamala is nominated she won't win. WW voted against Hillary, there's no way a BW is going to become president in this political climate. I'm not necessarily Biden's biggest fan but he's got the best chance at this point- his chances are only hurt by people in his own party publicly telling him to step down. To bring in anyone else at the 11th hour like this would be a guaranteed win for Trump, which would be terrible for all of us.”

At the end of the day the Jew is the real master so weather people vote republican or democrat it doesn’t change the fact that US is owned by Zionist’s

Trump already won. This is just coping by the left.

Especially after the assasination attempt those who were with trump but werent gona vote now will go and vote.

Looking forward to 4 years of trump memes tbh

Looking forward to 4 years of trump memes tbh
yea they are incoming haha

I'm pretty sure Kamala would get a lot of the young white libs vote tbh but that wouldn't be enough.

She's gotta win over the moderate middle aged whiteys and moderate old white boomerfags if she wants to stand a chance. That ain't happening imo.

Sheboons are basically in the same position as Asian American men. Whites want their vote but prefer that the sheboons shut up, don't complain and stay in their dirty dangerous housing projects or move 50-70+ miles further away from the desirable major metro areas.

>race-traitor
How?

Those aren't rumors, she did fuck her way to the top, like all foids.

Absolutely clueless take being surprised that communist shithole reddit is also pro-Kamala while being unironically black supremacist in the later half of her post. Good stuff. TND now.

Last edited:
What’s wrong niggresses - are you scared?.. - You should be.

“This country is doomed. I hate to say that because I try not to be negative, but our options for candidates are literally depressing. I agree with OP. Our country will not vote for a black woman.

They didn't vote for a white one 8 years ago and look at us now, struggling. I have already made plans to leave if things go to shit. I can't see myself raising my kids in what will become a more hostile environment.”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/1e93g2u/i_fear_its_going_to_be_a_triggering_time_from_now/

I despise that subreddit with a passion
Half of them dream about KKK chad

Black people in the United States should behave like human beings and obey the laws if they want to be well regarded

At the end of the day the Jew is the real master so weather people vote republican or democrat it doesn’t change the fact that US is owned by Zionist’s
Yes, for me there is nothing more ridiculous than these atomized citizens of these cities, one of tens of millions thinking that their vote is worth something, believing in democracy and thinking that what is not to the liking of the Jewish elite can rule the world

All revolutions were financed by elites, the people have no power and never will and never have, history is a cemetery of elites

It is a logical issue that organized minorities will always have control over disorganized majorities, the mistake of many is to think that it is possible to organize a majority

Last edited:
Black people in the United States should behave like human beings and obey the laws if they want to be well regarded
Who is the lady in your pfp she looks Japanese if I am not wrong

Yes, for me there is nothing more ridiculous than these atomized citizens of these cities, one of tens of millions thinking that their vote is worth something, believing in democracy and thinking that what is not to the liking of the Jewish elite can rule the world

All revolutions were financed by elites, the people have no power and never will and never have, history is a cemetery of elites

It is a logical issue that organized minorities will always have control over disorganized majorities, the mistake of many is to think that it is possible to organize a majority
Exactly America and the west as a whole have one common enemy but in America it’s very easy to divide people and put them one against the other and I think it’s mostly because of communists like African Americans who fail to see that the root of all evil in America for all is caused by the Zionist jew

Exactly America and the west as a whole have one common enemy but in America it’s very easy to divide people and put them one against the other and I think it’s mostly because of communists like African Americans who fail to see that the root of all evil in America for all is caused by the Zionist jew
People think it's very schizophrenic to point to Jews as major actors in history

But it is because Jewish communities are very organized and have a very strong culture in terms of concentration of capital and power.

There have been Jewish bankers since the Roman Empire, Jewish companies that financed navigations and revolutions in history

There is also the fact that they are persecuted in history (for good reason due to their outrage) and that they manifest this with a kind of Jewish revolutionary spirit.

It's just a matter of studying history with more focus on surnames and everything makes sense but obviously this would be something that would hinder their dominance, Jews have control over the "clergy" (academia, the licensors of power, a concept in the theory of elites) also

People think it's very schizophrenic to point to Jews as major actors in history

But it is because Jewish communities are very organized and have a very strong culture in terms of concentration of capital and power.

There have been Jewish bankers since the Roman Empire, Jewish companies that financed navigations and revolutions in history

There is also the fact that they are persecuted in history (for good reason due to their outrage) and that they manifest this with a kind of Jewish revolutionary spirit.

It's just a matter of studying history with more focus on surnames and everything makes sense but obviously this would be something that would hinder their dominance, Jews have control over the "clergy" (academia, the licensors of power, a concept in the theory of elites) also
Agreed mang thanks for the discussion have a nice day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back