Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Niggresses are disgusting, this ape looks like she should be picking cotton.

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Would you fuck that niggress (once) she turn eighteen?

• Yes, I would fuck that niggress once she turns eighteen.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hell no, I have to be able to live with myself for the rest of my life.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ascending with a niggress is not ascension. Niggresses are less than the filthiest white prostitute in Paris.

Just look at the thumbnail - who would you want to fuck and have married into your family?

Hell no, I have to be able to live with myself for the rest of my life.​

I took a break from this thread, came back to it, looked at the thumbnail, and said to myself, “that’s an ugly niggress.”

Attractive basketball American women tend to be more mixed with European genes due to proximity.

If I dated a negress should would have to be a full 1488 sympathizer and let me have a white foid to keep the race alive.

It's otherwise PROBABLY no

The Niggresspill

Lizzo and her twin Snorlax

To be honest I am not sure Princess Kitty Kong is human

Tough question

Why did Colt Gray not shoot them? Is this fake?

would give her my big incel cock right now

When niggers picked cotton, I only wore silk and wool.

When niggers picked cotton, I only wore silk and wool.
“Girl - take that thing out of your nappy-ass hair - you look like you just escaped off a plantation, niggress.”

No homo, male niggers mog niggresses, during the Olympics in Paris the nigger track and field athletes braid’s looked better than this niggresses’.

Super mean thing to say to that niggress - “Nobody would care if Colt Gray had of offed you.”

@KillNiggers @Emba

Based poll, that niggress is ugly as Lizzo’s back after 15 minutes on a treadmill.

Niggresses wouldn’t be allowed to breed in Incelistan.