Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Niggress lovERs - I voted for Donald J. Trump to be the next president. What have you done intEResting in the last 48 hours?

Kamala Niggress will instigate the third world war and the permanent destruction of western civilization

I haven't done Jack shit for the past week. I'm horrified how close the battle against these two are because if this Indian female wins it's gonna be even more over for us

Title.

I feel good, I voted for Trump, I did not vote for Niggress Harris.

I feel - like I passed a very hard class in university and now I can enjoy my summER vacation.

Mammon bless Trump.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/OyyBQDNg77Y?feature=shared

This niggress should not be President of the United States

Tough question

Confused niggress

Election isnt on yet

I joined my university's furry club after talking to some nigga I found interesting on the street

If that creature becomes president, males are doomed.
luckily I have this image saved for me to copecoom in the worst case scenario

I will vote for Kamala.

Let's go, boys. Put these rednecks back in their trailer park place.

I will vote for Kamala.

Niggress lovER, hopefully (in Minecraft) illegal Mexicans rape your sistER, say her name - Laken Riley.

Or you can say another dead white foid’s name: Kate Steinle.

Or you can say another dead white foid’s name: Mollie Tibbetts.

I will vote for Kamala.

Dumb-ass greyniggER, why do you want Kamala Harris to be president? She sucked her way to the top, is part of the administration that started World War 3 (hot war), raised inflation, allowed millions of illegal aliens to invade after Trump kept them out after COVID, and she never won a single primary election - she was simply installed, when people in her own party did not like her…

Why vote for Kamala Harris?

Oh wait - you’re a greynigger, no wonder.

Fuck you I hope you lose everything you have and everyone you love, because by voting for trump you did the exact same thing to thousands of people in the middle east.