Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigglet teaches you how to commit crimes

Why did this retard post this publically

YouTube allows this :lul:

Why did this retard post this publically
because he knows the police are powerless to stop him due the retarded policies libtards have enacted.

Last edited:
Stealing the fruits of people's labor is terrifying.

I can easily KILL this nigger with my bare hands (in video game). Nonetheless it's over.

Last edited:
:dafuckfeels:

Typical Tyrone behavior, obvious JewTube will allow this but ban Leafy because “racism” and “it’s their culture”

Last edited:
nigga should steal form barts department store
E86E3CF7 96C7 4E4A BD33 F027E27BCCAC

Kamala finest warrior

Because nothing makes you an even more dishonorable person than giving out sauce.

But you get banned for saying bad words

@Regenerator YouTube allows this, but you get banned for saying anything (((they))) consider offensive

@Regenerator YouTube allows this, but you get banned for saying anything (((they))) consider offensive
Jewtube in a nutshell.

Jewtube will alow this, they support black lives.
However, don't try and upload BP content... otherwise you'll get struck down you silly inkwell!

What a fine, young, black man! It's not his fault he has been forced into doing this because of the evil white people! I bet he has a BBC and he gets all the girls, unlike you, inkwell!

I got shot of dis shit it really don’t bring non good but a few hundreds stay out da

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back