Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Niggers wouldn't be hated as much if they made music like this

@Left4DeadRacistNig

I completely agree but sometimes I wanna listen to music about selling crack and killing niggas ya heard....
Yeah, but that shit sounds horrible,(the music)

@copemaxx9002

isn't this a jamaican black type thing?

it would be like saying slavic whites would be better if they started speaking with a british accent lol

Yeah I do miss old black music

isn't this a jamaican black type thing?

it would be like saying slavic whites would be better if they started speaking with a british accent lol
No, I meant the music. Like Jazz and stuff.

oh i see. yes back before what we know as nigger culture blacks made blues music which was actually very nice. the ink spots are a good example

Unfortunately, all this degenerate crap did for blacks is harm the community, it got some crazy white women intrested in black men, but that's about it. Should have stuck to jazz or something
No. This is when Snoop transformed into his alternate persona Snoop Lion and performed uplifting reggae music as you advocated nigs do in your original post.

Also rap didn’t start out degenerate but rather socially conscious to uplift the black community.

The Jews and probably the CIA together turned it towards degenerate gangsta rap and towards narcissistic and materialistic themes however over time that’s had deadly consequences for not only rappers but the black community as well.

. This is when Snoop transformed into his alternate persona Snoop Lion and performed uplifting reggae music as you advocated nigs do in your original post.

Also rap didn’t start out degenerate but rather socially conscious to uplift the black community
I see
The Jews and probably the CIA together turned it towards degenerate gangsta rap and towards narcissistic and materialistic themes however over time that’s had deadly consequences for not only rappers but the black community as well
Very True.