Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Niggers need to get better aim

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Every time I see a shooting with 83019 injuries and 1 death, it's almost always a nigger. That's not the issue, but God damn you're no gangbanger if you're spraying like that.

Y'all need better aim. Doing so would also mean less gangsters and a safer society.

so spray and pray doesnt work in real life? noted

Every time I see a shooting with 83019 injuries and 1 death, it's almost always a nigger. That's not the issue, but God damn you're no gangbanger if you're spraying like that.

View attachment 1176204
Y'all need better aim. Doing so would also mean less gangsters and a safer society.
In Germany we call that "Munitionsverschwendung"

This is why you don't hold your gun sideways when aiming.

View attachment 1176204
Aim is too complex for negro brains. Homo Erectus hunt most small insects by hands.

Niggers even suck at being niggers jfl

For some reasons its Hapas and Chinks having the highest k/d ratio when going ER

how much you wanna bet "juliana kim" is phucking a white guy

They don't screw around
Yeah, Saint Cho had one of the highest kill countings from all the guys who went ER. He was smart and used hollow tips instead of regular bullets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back