Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Niggers from furniture store refuse to deliver my couch.

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
I recently moved in to my own place and went to some furniture stores to buy furniture (obviously kek).
Everything else was delivered, even the wifi company already installed everything.... but my couch is nowhere to be seen.

They said that the company who transports the furniture from the factory to their shop got the shipment lost or something and they can't contact the shipping comany anymore. I'm having to use my fucking dxracer chair on my living room to watch TV, I'm honestly thinking about going to the shop personally and call them a bunch of unprofessional, incompetent niggers. fucking hell I just want my fucking couch so I can chill man :feelsrope:

I think I saw your couch at the garbage dump OP

Can you ask for a refund or different couch?

Can you ask for a refund or different couch?
I could, but then I'd have to go into another store and wait a whole 'nother week for the delivey.

I could, but then I'd have to go into another store and wait a whole 'nother week for the delivey.
If these guys lost an frickin couch they cant be trusted, maybe it will last more than a week to deliver it.

If these guys lost an frickin couch they cant be trusted, maybe it will last more than a week to deliver it.
Could be. Still, I'd rather contact the authorities and demand the delivery in 3 days or I'll get a refund + they have to pay me a fine for not delivering on time.

You paid and they didn’t deliver? Id take legal action