Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Niggers: do you get offended by the word nigger?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

???

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Genuine question. Do all blacks feel this way or is it just da normie ones.

On behalf of niggers: No, they don't care

[Experiment] Niggers: do you get offended by the word nigger?

I'm a steppe nigger, and no.

tfw the n word is the common word to refer to a black person in my country

Absolutely not.

yes I am curry nigger. when someone says nigfer I chimp out and consume their flesh whole

Many rappers wanted to reclaim nigger by using it in rap, but they actually just created a new word, nigga, because it's easier to rhyme with. I think the reclamation attempt failed since nigger is still seen as a bad word

tfw the n word is the common word to refer to a black person in my country
Is it negro or negrito (does this mean little black or blackie)

Depends on the context. If someone used it maliciously against me I don't think I would be happy, but if they were just using it jokingly or in any other way then I wouldn't care.

Depends on the context. If someone used it maliciously against me I don't think I would be happy, but if they were just using it jokingly then I wouldn't care.
Makes sense. It normal to b like that ma nigga

Im not a nigger

Who gave you the N-word pass?

I have african ancestors and I dont feel offended over the nigger word online

Many rappers wanted to reclaim nigger by using it in rap, but they actually just created a new word, nigga, because it's easier to rhyme with. I think the reclamation attempt failed since nigger is still seen as a bad word

Is it negro or negrito (does this mean little black or blackie)
Negro. Doesn't have the same bad connotation but it may trigger some american niggas if they come here :feelskek:

ObkvO.gif

Negro. Doesn't have the same bad connotation but it may trigger some american niggas if they come here :feelskek:
Ah, that makes sense. It even used be common here. I guess Negro was commonplace in the new world. I grew up near Portuguese people, and they used Preto, which I assume is black, considering the context it was used in. Is that another word for black or just slang?

Ah, that makes sense. It even used be common here. I guess Negro was commonplace in the new world. I grew up near Portuguese people, and they used Preto, which I assume is black, considering the context it was used in. Is that another word for black or just slang?
Nah, it literally means black, like the color. Negro on the other hand means "dark", like in 'dark souls'.

Kinda funny cuz 'preto' seems to have a stronger connotation than negro, for some reason. I can imagine some people getting triggered by it depending on the context, at least here in Brazil. Like in english we have different forms like 'nego' which is easier to pronounce and it sounds kinda "cute" for some reason, also couples usually use this one to adress their partners (black or not, in this case is just a slang)

People here call black people darkies

Nah, it literally means black, like the color. Negro on the other hand means "dark", like in 'dark souls'.

Kinda funny cuz 'preto' seems to have a stronger connotation than negro, for some reason. I can imagine some people getting triggered by it depending on the context, at least here in Brazil. Like in english we have different forms like 'nego' which is easier to pronounce and it sounds kinda "cute" for some reason, also couples usually use this one to adress their partners (black or not, in this case is just a slang)
That's quite interesting. Thanks, man

Slurs are funny.

i am not black tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back