Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Niggers are way too good in basketball

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Today my school had an event where it was my school vs another school in basketball and my school won cuz the team was full of niggers. 70-40. The niggers moved so quick it was like a monkey jumping from branch to branch in the forest like holy shit they’re so quick I couldn’t believe it. There were some Becky foids sitting beside me talking about which Tyrone they’d smash or pass too it fucking sucked. All throughout the game all I could think was how I deserved to be better than them and how it’s not fair I was born as a curry nigger.

Last edited:
@Tryna Ascend you’re right about them

I hope they get run over with a truck

I wish I had the source at hand, but I remember reading somewhere that basketball has been modified to accommodate Blacks due to their lack of stamina. When the game doesn't stop, Whites usually win because we have more stamina. Basketball is rigged anyway. There are magnets in the ball. Technology decides which player is going to score.

run away from school

I wish I had the source at hand, but I remember reading somewhere that basketball has been modified to accommodate Blacks due to their lack of stamina. When the game doesn't stop, Whites usually win because we have more stamina. Basketball is rigged anyway. There are magnets in the ball. Technology decides which player is going to score.
Yea true west Africans have fast twitch muscles so they can release explosive bursts of speed but they don’t have much stamina

yup they mog us hard. If only I was black. I would have gotten Google job instead of failing due to 1 question wrong. if I was black, I would have ascended. If I was black would have gotten into an ivy league with my grades and SAT score. If I was black, I would have a good friend group.

But no I had to be filthy curry shitskin! Fuck

I loved playing basketball even though I was never too good at it.

niggers in free market condition would have been exterminated.

im a 5ft1 blackcel so it evens out

Im bad a basket ball
but I was always ironically decent in soccer even though I never really played it, I was good when I actually tried

you should have reported the stacys for trying to genocide you through breeding

imagine getting mad about a children's game invented a century ago

Today my school had an event where it was my school vs another school in basketball and my school won cuz the team was full of niggers. 70-40. The niggers moved so quick it was like a monkey jumping from branch to branch in the forest like holy shit they’re so quick I couldn’t believe it. There were some Becky foids sitting beside me talking about which Tyrone they’d smash or pass too it fucking sucked. All throughout the game all I could think was how I deserved to be better than them and how it’s not fair I was born as a curry nigger.
i bet the beckies were boons

who cares? basketball is a stupid sport

of course they were hunteers so they have accuracy in shoting projectiles from distance.

You're right and I know. It's just a dumb line I tell myself to cope. I love basketball but suck at it.
You are a NIGGO MIGGO, monsieur?

NIGGO MOGGO? NINNO MINNO?

I love high school basketball, my school went 20-7 my sophomore year and was full of just whites. I wish I played.

Yea true west Africans have fast twitch muscles so they can release explosive bursts of speed but they don’t have much stamina
white pride stamina maxxing. unfortunaly the other africans dominate distance running, but i think in basketball and soccer and lacrosse we could dominate with stamina.

cause they grew up hoodmaxxing probably and it’s a requirement to be good at basketball or else you get shot JFL

Monkeys actually have good stamina which means niggers are even worse than monkeys:lul::lul:
FUCK NIGGERS!!

Chad Luca Doncic moggs niggers at their own sport.