Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Niggers are turning Europe into a jungle

Welcome to hard mode, Europe.

Love,

-The United States of America

I'm afraid Europe will be much worse than America in a few years if things keep going this way
No not really. You still have non corrupt governments that give at least two shits about the people.

We need eugenics against niggers and other inferior evil creatures

last clip is straight up pedophilia.

No not really. You still have non corrupt governments that give at least two shits about the people.
Yea but at least the illegal immigrants entering the US are usually south americans who are kinda "civilized", here in Europe the majority are niggers and sandniggers who are closer to animals than humans

“Never cohabitate with them as equals or they will devour you, they will destroy you.”-Albert Schweitzer

here in Europe the majority are niggers and sandniggers who are closer to animals than humans
Point taken on that, I suppose. I wouldn't want to be in the same city as Islamics.

i feel like if i ever stepped foot in the UK, id get knofed by an immigrant as soon as i stepped outside

“Never cohabitate with them as equals or they will devour you, they will destroy you.”-Albert Schweitzer
He was 150 years ahead of his time. If things keep going this way there will be no more Europe in 20-30 years

How do Eurofags tolerate this?
Don't know, if it was for me I would've gathered all the niggers in Europe in a 55 km radius circle and nuked their dirty bums with a Tsar Bomb

You still have non corrupt governments that give at least two shits about the people.
Copium

Niggers are turning Europe into a jungle. And I'm not speaking metaphorically, they're literally turning Europe into a jungle:

View: https://x.com/RadioGenoa/status/1817797289445908650

View: https://x.com/RadioGenoa/status/1817790037003481559

TND

That little kid, I have a funny story like that that I've been meaning to post to this forum since January.

Anyhow, snowbunnies that both accept Niggers and allow for this situation (mudsharks) are the worst, it's disgusting how these jungle people are allowed to infest our beautiful Europe.

How do Eurofags tolerate this?

Indoctrination, propaganda, denial, acceptance, tolerance, Etc. the subversives have tonnes of psychological weapons in their arsenal.

That little kid, I have a funny story like that that I've been meaning to post to this forum since January.

Anyhow, snowbunnies that both accept Niggers and allow for this situation (mudsharks) are the worst, it's disgusting how these jungle people are allowed to infest our beautiful Europe.
Snowbunnies should be made sex slaves for us white incels

our beautiful Europe.
Dude, you're a gook. :feelskek: your people are from Asia and you're a offspring of an immigrant the same as those niggers and sandniggers. You'll ruin the white bloodline in Europe the same as them too, I don't want to hear how smart Asians are because that's their only redeeming quality. They are complete subhumans otherwise and WILL ruin Europe if allowed to breed in mass. Hapacels are hideous on average and will create more ER's.:feelsrope:

Dude, you're a gook. :feelskek: your people are from Asia and you're a offspring of an immigrant the same as those niggers and sandniggers. You'll ruin the white bloodline in Europe the same as them too, I don't want to hear how smart Asians are because that's their only redeeming quality. They are complete subhumans otherwise and WILL ruin Europe if allowed to breed in mass. Hapacels are hideous on average and will create more ER's.:feelsrope:
I wouldn't mind having chinks in Europe, as long as they don't mix. They're smart, polite and won't cause troubles unlike niggers and sandniggers

Based. Really don't want to hear how ricecels are different from arabs or niggers. All of them will destroy WHITE, EUROPEAN, CULTURE if remained unchecked. They are smart, more cultured, timid and pleasant to be around but are no different when it comes to preserving european culture.

In Oakland, CA I see some naggers with white foids. More than AMWF thats for sure.

And in SF all I see are WMAF couples.

Whites are basically done.

All of this is on the backdrop of all of the 5'1 illegal mexicans/south americans.
And low birth rates.