Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggers are not apes

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
They are pieces of shits

Homo Erectus.

They just have more Neanderthal / homo erectus dna, there are other races with this too like SEA (just look at Burma / Myanmar) that looks very primitive / neanderthal

Comparing niggers to monkeys is offensive to actual monkeys

They just have more Neanderthal / homo erectus dna, there are other races with this too like SEA (just look at Burma / Myanmar) that looks very primitive / neanderthal
Cumskins actually have the most Neanderthal DNA and niggers have the least

Being a nog must be brutal. Imagine taking a shit and it's the same color as you.
Cumskins actually have the most Neanderthal DNA and niggers have the least
Actually that's East Asians

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

??? Bruh black people have the least amount of Neanderthal DNA, how do you not know this? They have next to no neanderthal DNA

Asians have the most (3-4%) and also have the most homo erectus DNA.

White people have about (2-3%).

??? Bruh black people have the least amount of Neanderthal DNA, how do you not know this? They have next to no neanderthal DNA

Get out of my thread nigger lover

homo erectus and homo sapiens neanderthalensis were different species

Images   2023 08 30T114724015
Images   2023 08 30T114720639
1857242bc396cc8b7fc92564a4c8ed50035f0b79eed0585a81fc45000779060a_1.webp

Last edited:
there were at least some 2 breeding events, one with neanderthals and one with denisovans for east asians, the negroes never had these events because it doesn't appear in their dna at all.

Get out of my thread nigger lover
All you post is racist nonsense, you don't even belong on this site. You are just a wannabe Nazi edgelord. I hate all people equally, calling me a nigger lover makes zero fuckin sense you retard.

You feel tough behind your screen but In real life you are probably pathetic as fuck. I have no problem starting a fight in real life with anybody who spew retarded nonsense like you.

All you post is racist nonsense, you don't even belong on this site. You are just a wannabe Nazi edgelord. I hate all people equally, calling me a nigger lover makes zero fuckin sense you retard.

You feel tough behind your screen but In real life you are probably pathetic as fuck. I have no problem starting a fight in real life with anybody who spew retarded nonsense like you.
Im calling you a nigger lover because you defend those apes who shouldnt be even in the west in the first place and becareful who you call for a fight because i will definetly break your fucking teeth bitch

apes are smarter and cleaner than niggers.