Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Niggerization of american youth pt.2

blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★
United States of Africa

Me and the boys @shii410 and @Diocel

I don’t understand how parents just let their kids go on social media unregulated. Like are you just ignoring all the signs saying it’s bad for them?

muh rap and muh dik

@Uggo Mongo and @Sneir on suicide watch! :lul: :lul: :lul:

It's just middle schoolers talking like rappers and black celebrities thinking it's cool, in 3 years they'll normify and look back at it with cringe kek.

It's just middle schoolers talking like rappers and black celebrities thinking it's cool, in 3 years they'll normify and look back at it with cringe kek.
I've seen white 20 year olds talking like that. :feelsugh:

If you don't speak like you on shit, you not getting box nigga.

Look at dis sadiddy as muthafucka thinking he all intelligent n shiet

They're just early adopters preparing for the inevitable coming of the African Century.

Tanzania and DRC superpowers when:feelswhere:?

lmao

No matter how much people bitch and seethe, the niggers are winning the culture war over everyone. Everyone is copying the nigger's way of talking

They're just early adopters preparing for the inevitable coming of the African Century.

Tanzania and DRC superpowers when:feelswhere:?
big cope African century is a joke. Africa is and will always be a shithole. They will just have the most population but that is it

@Uggo Mongo and @Sneir on suicide watch! :lul: :lul: :lul:
monkey-gorilla.gif

big cope African century is a joke. Africa is and will always be a shithole. They will just have the most population but that is it
Maybe, maybe not. In the end, we'll just have to wait and see. On the one hand, it's easy to see why predictions of such can be seen as extremely unrealistic, given the sheer degree and scale of Africa's backwardness and underdevelopment, which is a reason why it's almost a meme to bring the continent up whenever someone argues that demographics are destiny.

On the other hand, at least some convergence is inevitable when you're that far behind, and we can already see them, or at least some of them, having decent average real GDP growth and wealth growth (you can't really see it on the Wikipedia page itself, but I looked at the Credit Suisse report and, from the first report in 2000/2001 up until the 2022 one, Africa and China were the only "continental" entities which grew faster than the world average.)

Jail them for culturally appropriating black English, then they can be even more like the people they admire :forcedsmile:

Where are they learning to speak like that? I take it it's a combination of social media consumption, video game culture and a general lack of racial identity now that we are all connected to the internet hub. All cultures mesh into one; popular slang and casual lingo is used by influencers and adopted by the youth.
>all the kids probably use tiktok
>niggers everywhere on tiktok
where do you think?