Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Niggerdit/schoolgight2: Racist kid got ass beat for calling black teacher the N word multiple times

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Holy fuck it's like a kid and a grown ass man. What the fuck is he supposed to do?

Grown ass man fighting a Kid

So much vibrant culture, so much diversity. Great to know all of the Americas and Europe will look like this in a few short years :)

Grown ass man fighting a Kid
I was confused also, I’m like “either one guy is really tall or the othER guy is really short.”

Second video i see like this from the us where there's a full blown adult-kid fight in a school, fucking embarrassing.

Nigger mad.

It's like none of them know how to punch?

Niggers apeing out over the word nigger shows their true animal nature

Second video i see like this from the us where there's a full blown adult-kid fight in a school, fucking embarrassing.
Yeah, it makes little sense. A teacher of any level would be fired for touching a student, especially fighting a student. I wonder was the black guy a teacher’s assistant.

Holy fuck it's like a kid and a grown ass man. What the fuck is he supposed to do?
not call a black teacher the n word LMAO. All of u mfs spam the n word but wouldnt dare say it infront of a black man