Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NIGGER

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Dont ever get up
★★★★★
Speak in nigger language or clicks, IDC

Speak in nigger language or clicks, IDC
Yeah nigga I finna kill yo ass
Is yo ass autistic sheiiit you know what I’m sayin
Sheiiit motherfucker lets beat his ass nigga
Sheiiit officer I dindu nuffin on dat boy nigga free my ass free my boy demarcus

Yeah nigga I finna kill yo ass
Is yo ass autistic sheiiit you know what I’m sayin
Sheiiit motherfucker lets beat his ass nigga
Sheiiit officer I dindu nuffin on dat boy nigga free my ass free my boy demarcus
Cry about it, Im the ugandan war chief and will rain hell on your gangsta niggas!

Ugandan Knuckles [Explicit]

Cry about it, Im the ugandan war chief and will rain hell on your gangsta niggas!

Ugandan Knuckles [Explicit]
Sheiit yo birdy lookin ass aint doing shit lil nigga

NOTHING CAN DEFEAT NIGGER KNUCKLES!
Nigga one.bullet from my glock and yo ass finna be in a funeral home shut yo yappity ass up yo ass dont get no bitches sheiit

Nigga one.bullet from my glock and yo ass finna be in a funeral home shut yo yappity ass up yo ass dont get no bitches sheiit
Jeg skal skyte deg din feite neger, Føl min neger Armee

Ingen bitches, Defuck, Jeg er jo incel!

Jeg skal skyte deg din feite neger, Føl min neger Armee

Ingen bitches, Defuck, Jeg er jo incel!
Sheiit nigga watch yo azz we finna pull at the address rollin 80s you heard me motherfucker

on king david

@VictimofBpillReaper

I betta not catch yo ass, Ranjeet
Cause then Imma pop you in these streets
All these jeetas want my curry cock
Cause they know I tote that curry glock
I mix cow piss with my purple drank
Can’t fuck Manjula cause her pussy stank
All my niggas some thug ass pajiggas
With they trigga fingas on the triggas
Cow shit and feces on the street

Piss drinkers
Shit eaterz
Street shitters
We mog you to death
Piss drinkers
Shit eaterz
Street shitters
We mog you to death

Ayo Pajeeta
Move out the way and make place for that seniorita to suck'a out my curry dick'a
My game ain't no joke
My dick up in her throat
Put it so deep I make the bich choke
Curries in slums don’t eat
No Cap
But I get tons of sex
And that’s my kind of flex
Dharavi slum is my Ohio
These women love me you know

Piss drinkers
Shit eaterz
Street shitters
We mog you to death
Piss drinkers
Shit eaterz
Street shitters
We mog you to death

we wuz a langwage n shiet mang
dont u no that nigga

dem crackaz aint got shiet on muh bbc nigga

This is from a BBC pidgin article
“Na God save me. I make am back to my tent before I partially lose consciousness,” Aisha Dada, one Nigerian student wey dey travel back from Hajj for Mecca tok.
Tragedy spoil dis year pilgrimage, as more dan 900 pilgrims from different nationalities lose dia lives, most of dem sake of to heat-related causes, according to one AFP news agency count.
Although Aisha, wey no wan tok her real name, no witness anyone wey die wit her eyes, she tell BBC say she see as many pipo collapse for road.
“I see so many tins wey break my heart wit elderly pipo dis Hajj” she tok. “In my opinion, every single elderly pesin suppose get personal guardian. E suppose be condition before dem fit come.”

Di once-in-a-lifetime journey for financially and physically capable Muslims, bin officially end on Wednesday.

whats good hood niggas I finna shoot yo ass nigga an fuck ma baby mama an leave huh nigga. Y’all niggas gotta keep it reeeal shiet niggas we stay real.

Reason for move? Here we speak in clicks its an actual african language, Reason unrelated? WTF

Whoever mod is able to, Move it back to the language thread, This is some BS!

ORIGINAL THREAD LANGUAGES!

Last edited:
Here's another expert from a BBC pidgin article
Families of Celine Ndudim and Afiba Tandor dey appeal to goment to help dem find di two missing girls
Two months after Celine Ndudim and her friend Afiba Tandor miss, dia families still get hope say dem dey alive.
Di two girls go missing after dem go visit a friend of Celine, Andrew Amechi from Aba, Abia State for Southeastern Nigeria wey allegedly kidnap dem on 27 April, 2024.
Celine elder sister, Theresa Ndudim tell BBC Pidgin say despite di way her disappearance dey affect di family, dem hope say dem go receive her alive and well.

Dem want government to help find dem.