Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger worship statues in america

The fact that they put that negro who overdosed on fentanyl there is cray cray

Someone should cut off floyds niggerlips with a hacksaw

I miss how it was in the 1990s and 2000s. They were the BEST decades for me.:feelsbadman:

Ya'll deserve this world you are creating. Enjoy.

Ok...

How about an angle grinder instead?

Oh, fuck it...

How about a few kgs of thermite for each nigger?
Thermite is better

I dont know who ricardo duchesne is but he's dead right.

You can walk around at night in Thailand, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan because they don't have niggers.

In America, especially the liberal metro areas, what happens when you go for a walk at night is that you become the target of niggers.

They will pull up to you, get out, and stick you at gunpoint or they will randomly shoot and kill you as a gang initiation ritual.
This is the absolute reality and there is zero denying it. I live here in the SF bay area and I know what happens here. Most of the time the niggers shoot and kill other niggers but occasionally in every few years or so, they go to the white liberal adjacent areas and randomly shoot white people. Completely random shootings as far as I can tell when I researched those cases.

You walk around at night in America and you risk getting shot and killed by niggers. Its literally as simple as that.

Also I'm no sociologist but I have this feeling that the reason why the nightlife in the SF bay area is basically non-existent is primarily because of niggers.

Berkeley CA actually has a lot of niggers. There was that famous case where a white uc berkeley student was shot dead by a nigger a couple of years ago. it was at night and in the ghetto part of Berkeley (south Berkeley).