Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nigger walking with 2 attractive white foids

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
Jfl I’m done with this world atp.
I’m done
I’m done
I come out of the gym after a hard fucking session. Instead of receiving any recognition or praise or compliments from the opposite gender, I receive a blatant cuckoldery in front of my own 2 eyes the minute I step out of the fucking gym. I just want to be loved and noticed. I want someone to give a shit about me. I’m never enough for anyone. Why am I so hated.

Screenshot 20240816 103300 Slides

Accepts that nothing ever changes and life is going to be opposite of what you expected. Hope bites you

we're working out in the gym doing our best in hopes of getting ripped and confident but the only thing we receive is disappointment and having to see niggas flocked by with white foids or foids working out in see through leggings right in front of us to train her ass for chad and tyrone while we are invisible to her let alone getting approached.

i'm working out in the gym, in front of me a hot white foid with a perfect juicy ass in leggings squatting and stretching her holes with each rep for bbc and chad in front of my raging cock, yet i'm forced to watch like a pathetic fuck and control my urges. it's so fucking agonizing.

>IM DONE IM DONE IM IM- I- RAAAHHHHHHH RAGHHHHHH

I’m done
I’m done
I come out of the gym after a hard fucking session. Instead of receiving any recognition or praise or compliments from the opposite gender, I receive a blatant cuckoldery in front of my own 2 eyes the minute I step out of the fucking gym. I just want to be loved and noticed. I want someone to give a shit about me. I’m never enough for anyone. Why am I so hated.
I know how painful this is. I'm sorry you're going through all this despair. I would also like a hug

You know it's ogre when niggers get all the snowbunnies

You know it's ogre when niggers get all the snowbunnies
He’s probably a cuck fucking nigger who’ll get cheated on. I walked in his path and made him move out of the way like the monkey he is

I hate to see women enjoying with men who aren't ME!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I’m done
I’m done
Fuck those bastards you should keep on hating normies and people

Blacks cannot be incel. Its impossible unless really severely deformed I guess

How do you feel when you see a nigger with an Arab whore.

Last edited:
Makes me ill when I see it.

Imagine raising a daughter that you love, teaching her everything you know. trying to give her the best chance in the world only for her to run around and get blacked. Even worse if she gives you a black grandchild. I mean seriously it's so horrific to think about. I genuinely don't find anything more horrific than the thought of that.

Maybe the world would be a better place when we are all brown with black eyes and the jews control us, but fucking hell it sucks to be stuck in the middle of the transition.

How do you feel when you see a nigger with an Arab whore.
I have seen it before and she was white too I got so fucking angry. Niggers should just stay the fuck back. I was gritting my teeth so fucking hard and purposefully walked in front of the nigger showing him my disgust. They don’t do or say shit because I can kill them

Imagine raising a daughter that you love, teaching her everything you know. trying to give her the best chance in the world only for her to run around and get blacked. Even worse if she gives you a black grandchild.
Thank God there is no one in my family who this has happened to. I’m also the oldest and only have younger sisters. I wont hesitate to kill any nigger I see near them

Thank God there is no one in my family who this has happened to. I’m also the oldest and only have younger sisters. I wont hesitate to kill any nigger I see near them
What race are you? And, do you see yourself having any kids? What am I saying you won't make it bro you'll go ER for sure within 4-5 years max and rot in a prison cell for the rest of your life. :feelsrope: