Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal nigger trait: whore mother

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
my mother was a whore i have a half-brother and my father literally left us partly cause my mom was cheating on him , my mom still has boyfriends frequently and shes a roastie JFL. and my mother was also hypergamous she chose tallfag fathers when shes 5'1 but i still came out manlet jfl, i think one of the reason she hates me more than my older brothers is cause im manlet and they're tallfags

also my mom claims shes "christian" and attends church regularly when shes literally never married but had 4 kids and committed adultery :feelskek:

Last edited:
It's really nice when your family is tall and you're the only short one. You can flex your masculinity on them

It's really nice when your family is tall and you're the only short one. You can flex your masculinity on them
People think my family is short because of my parents and I, but my extended family members are giants.

People think my family is short because of my parents and I, but my extended family members are giants.
i barely know my extended family but they're probably tall tbh

More like everybody trait

also my mom claims shes "christian" and attends church regularly when shes literally never married but had 4 kids and committed adultery :feelskek:
also seems to be a massive nigger trait :feelsstudy:

My uncle has a head and half over me, same with cousin and other uncle. My sister is my height.... lol

My uncle has a head and half over me, same with cousin and other uncle. My sister is my height.... lol
It's over if you're not even taller than your sister:feelsrope:.

Another "Christian" whore, rides on the cock carousel until she hits the wall and then desperately tries to settle down for some financial stability. Best way to make yourself more appealing as an aged shitskin hag is to virtue signal as a religious tradwife, in a third world country this just comes with a few extra kids (all from different fathers) as well. :feelsjuice:

Both of my parents have children with other people