Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NiggER sees a WM/BF couple - proceeds to take out his frustration on a random white foid

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
So basically some blacks are omnisexual they believe that they are the only ones who should get with all women and they see a white man ascending and they get intensely jealous and angry and decides to attack a white female out of the blue within a couple of seconds that is quite strange Behavior these creatures do not belong in our society but then again this guy is probably never been laid because black men who get laid usually don't care what other people do I just hope he ends up going to prison so he can find some love with Big Bubba and finally get laid like he always dreamed of

So basically some blacks are omnisexual they believe that they are the only ones who should get with all women and they see a white man ascending and they get intensely jealous and angry and decides to attack a white female out of the blue within a couple of seconds that is quite strange Behavior these creatures do not belong in our society but then again this guy is probably never been laid because black men who get laid usually don't care what other people do I just hope he ends up going to prison so he can find some love with Big Bubba and finally get laid like he always dreamed of
Blacks should be chopped into mincemeat with Machetes and Chainsaws.

Bet she fuked the njgger after he beat hER

Anyone else upset he didn’t hit hER with a right hook? Using his left hand was more of a push then a punch.

Blacks should be chopped into mincemeat with Machetes and Chainsaws.
We have to be honest with ourselves black people have every right to hate White America for enslaving them for persecution and for discrimination it is no wonder they enjoy the thrill of killing us the media has to cover it up but white people are such fucking cunts that they really don't care that their own children or women get attacked by these fucks I lost all hope in White America if you believe in karma then we have to pay for the crimes of Native American genocide and slavery of Africans as well as helping the Jews genocide our own people in Europe and in Palestine we get what's coming to us but I don't want to suffer like all the other whites in the country that's why I want to get out of this land before I end up getting killed

We have to be honest with ourselves black people have every right to hate White America for enslaving them for persecution and for discrimination it is no wonder they enjoy the thrill of killing us the media has to cover it up but white people are such fucking cunts that they really don't care that their own children or women get attacked by these fucks I lost all hope in White America if you believe in karma then we have to pay for the crimes of Native American genocide and slavery of Africans as well as helping the Jews genocide our own people in Europe and in Palestine we get what's coming to us but I don't want to suffer like all the other whites in the country that's why I want to get out of this land before I end up getting killed
Most slave owners were jews + kys you nigger worshipping faggot

His name is probably Elliote shequan RoggER the 4th

jfl, based monkey

wish i was that low inhib

Based nigger tbh

Rofl

i know i joked about a post I made earlier about how a noodlewhore's looksmatch was in a sweat shop in Asia but this one, THIS ONE guys, is a far more realistic example of that.

That white guy likely has all sorts of prospects in life. He could be a cop and be well received by his department or he could go into any profession or company and have a realistic chance of getting into management. He very likely has several or more white women to choose from and a few latinas, noodlewhores, and black foids to choose from as well.

Meanwhile...

That nigger you see in the video, he has literally no prospects in life. Based on his dress and demeanor he most definitely resides in some random dilapidated ghetto. He very likely has a long criminal rap sheet and can't find employment. Foids find him disgusting and he gets rejected by the vast majority of non-black foids who just see him as a typical poor, ghetto, and unemployed black street thug. He literally rots in his ghetto day in and day out and the only hope he gets in life from time to time is the thought of potentially making $20 from selling a burned CD (as outdated as mainstream society thinks they are, they aren't for a lot of poor ghetto folks and some of them likely still use CDs the same way in the late 2000s, many were still on dial up internet).

No one cares about the poor and dangerous ghetto that he lives in. The area that he lives in is likely super dilapidated, run down, gloomy, polluted, and depressing. It is located in the margins of society both physically and socially. No one gives a damn about it. It has busted up streets, shops, and with trash strewn all over the place. The few businesses that operate there close early and or have metal fencing and bars all over the place.

Meanwhile that white guy takes that black high tier becky to the finest restaurants in the heart of White American society. The mainstream if you will. The central avenues, the parks, the outdoor events, festivities, etc... she gets to mingle with other white folks and those other white folks look at them and feel very happy for both of them for being an IR couple.

Again, that nigger in the video is just another nigger male that nobody cares about and in their subconscious, they automatically know that he doesn't have any realistic prospects in life. Unless he turns his life around and becomes a successful rap artist or something. This nigger would be considered downright lucky if he could land a white landwhale. All of society knows realistically the only place that nigger could be productive in is a state prison where he does manual production labor for $1.50 an hour.

Last edited:
Based! But he should've went for the WMBF couple

Wish negroes would do this to all XMAF couples :feelskek:

Based! But he should've went for the WMBF couple
True. Imagine if a Chinese thug or Asian gangbanger took out the white dude and then the black foid fell on her knees afterwards. Black Females in Africa love ricemen,so why not here?:feelskek::smonk:

Rofl

i know i joked about a post I made earlier about how a noodlewhore's looksmatch was in a sweat shop in Asia but this one, THIS ONE guys, is a far more realistic example of that.

That white guy likely has all sorts of prospects in life. He could be a cop and be well received by his department or he could go into any profession or company and have a realistic chance of getting into management. He very likely has several or more white women to choose from and a few latinas, noodlewhores, and black foids to choose from as well.

Meanwhile...

That nigger you see in the video, he has literally no prospects in life. Based on his dress and demeanor he most definitely resides in some random dilapidated ghetto. He very likely has a long criminal rap sheet and can't find employment. Foids find him disgusting and he gets rejected by the vast majority of non-black foids who just see him as a typical poor, ghetto, and unemployed black street thug. He literally rots in his ghetto day in and day out and the only hope he gets in life from time to time is the thought of potentially making $20 from selling a burned CD (as outdated as mainstream society thinks they are, they aren't for a lot of poor ghetto folks and some of them likely still use CDs the same way in the late 2000s, many were still on dial up internet).

No one cares about the poor and dangerous ghetto that he lives in. The area that he lives in is likely super dilapidated, run down, gloomy, polluted, and depressing. It is located in the margins of society both physically and socially. No one gives a damn about it. It has busted up streets, shops, and with trash strewn all over the place. The few businesses that operate there close early and or have metal fencing and bars all over the place.

Meanwhile that white guy takes that black high tier becky to the finest restaurants in the heart of White American society. The mainstream if you will. The central avenues, the parks, the outdoor events, festivities, etc... she gets to mingle with other white folks and those other white folks look at them and feel very happy for both of them for being an IR couple.

Again, that nigger in the video is just another nigger male that nobody cares about and in their subconscious, they automatically know that he doesn't have any realistic prospects in life. Unless he turns his life around and becomes a successful rap artist or something. This nigger would be considered downright lucky if he could land a white landwhale. All of society knows realistically the only place that nigger could be productive in is a state prison where he does manual production labor for $1.50 an hour.
That's so sad bro...

That Poor Poor nigger!

I say, "hire that man, rn!"

lol nigs are gonna nig. Though I respect his low inhib. If he’s willing to do that then he would also rape a bitch

Rofl

Meanwhile...

That's still better than being a nice guy/simp.

If only he had struck hER with his right fist! Maybe he was a lefty!

Kek 12,000 upvotes

Where’s his white gf at? He didn’t have one - so he went Wakanda warrior ER.

He's based but he should've hunted the white guy and the race traitor. Still women getting hit in gta is always nice.