Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nigger robs store, shoots dead sandnigger store clerk

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-

Last edited:
Being low inhib is wasted on the stupid. Fucking based killshot tbh

Brutal, sand was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. No way to predict when the nigger will come for you next. :feelsohgod:

niggers never went through thousands of years of death penalty in organized society. they were literally tribes when taken by other nigger tribes to be sold to the americas.

Brutal, sand was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. No way to predict when the nigger will come for you next. :feelsohgod:
the thing with low IQ niggers is they are really trigger happy so you never know when they strike

that's the reason, why near niggers, never relax.

they are extremely impulsive. one minute they are relaxed and friendly, next minute they get triggered by something, and instead of normal or high IQ people with reasoning capacities, niggers just act based on pure instinct. that makes niggers highly unpredictable

As a ricecel I live around niggers and this is pretty common. Once a year or once every two or three years is still too much. Also another reason to never sell shit on craigslist (or any app for that matter) when in close driving distance of niggers. This kinda shit in America is just all too common.

If I live around whites I have to witness WMAF couples everywhere.

I just wanna move my yellow ass back to rice land and let whitey and nigs deal with each other.

the thing with low IQ niggers is they are really trigger happy so you never know when they strike

that's the reason, why near niggers, never relax.

they are extremely impulsive. one minute they are relaxed and friendly, next minute they get triggered by something, and instead of normal or high IQ people with reasoning capacities, niggers just act based on pure instinct. that makes niggers highly unpredictable
THis is very, very true. When you are in line at a restaurant waiting for a pickup and a nigger walks in, there is often trouble. Impatient and impulsive. Always arguing and complaining about food. Wanting extra or changing an order. I'm not talking about a black dude. i'm talking about a nigger.

All of the virtue signaling whites and asians that I used to live next to in SF, those privileged lucky clueless fucks have no idea how ghetto niggers actually are.

Its a massive pain being around them and the threat of violence and getting killed is very real.

Feces sperging out on each other for being feces :feelshaha:

I have a feeling that in the near future, hopefully, there's gonna be another nazi type of militia that will start genociding niggers.

If I live around whites I have to witness WMAF couples everywhere.

I just wanna move my yellow ass back to rice land and let whitey and nigs deal with each other.
race mixing Should be illegal. Ricewhores shoild be hanged for preying on self hating gookphile white men and seeking to contaminate their European dna with their nasty mingoloid genes. When niggers commit hate crimes against gooks I laugh. Fuck you slant.

wallaha may allah grant him a camel to fuck in paradise. Wallaiallialli salami

race mixing Should be illegal. Ricewhores shoild be hanged for preying on self hating gookphile white men and seeking to contaminate their European dna with their nasty mingoloid genes. When niggers commit hate crimes against gooks I laugh. Fuck you slant.
fuck you cumskin, go to the stormfront section of this forum (the sewers) where all of you fakecel cumskins belong.

what the fuck. asian and white produces beautiful hapa babies.

fuck you cumskin, go to the stormfront section of this forum (the sewers) where all of you fakecel cumskins belong.
Just because I don’t want you Mongolia apes ruining the white gene pool dosent make me fakecel. Ethnic scum

PIGSKIN CUCK YOUR OWN CUMDUMPSTERS REJECT YOU WORTHLESS CUMSKIN SNOWROACH
Good thing we get to fuck "your" women right? :feelshehe: I love JBW

Good thing we get to fuck "your" women right? :feelshehe: I love JBW
AHAHAHAHAH 50000 YEARS OF EVOLUTION IS GONE TO SHITSKINA ND GOOK CUCKS ALL OF YOU WILL BE HALF MUTT HALF PIGSKIN FREAKS SAY BYE BYE TO YOUR BELOVED SUPERIOR RACE AND DON'T YOU DARE CHERRYPICK MIDDLE EASTERN WOMEN DATING PIGSKINS

AHAHAHAHAH 50000 YEARS OF EVOLUTION IS GONE TO SHITSKINA ND GOOK CUCKS ALL OF YOU WILL BE HALF MUTT HALF PIGSKIN FREAKS SAY BYE BYE TO YOUR BELOVED SUPERIOR RACE AND DON'T YOU DARE CHERRYPICK MIDDLE EASTERN WOMEN DATING PIGSKINS
MiSKiRaT
Azaylias

Nice fantasy you disgusting shitskin mongrol desert dwelling ca el fucking ‘low abomination Arab Beast. when niggers and kikes victimize sandniggers I lol.your lucky we didn’t genocide you worthless animals centuries ago

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Fuck all cancerroachoid soychuggingrat horsedogfuckerbominations.

Nice fantasy you disgusting shitskin mongrol desert dwelling ca el fucking ‘low abomination Arab Beast. when niggers and kikes victimize sandniggers I lol.your lucky we didn’t genocide you worthless animals centuries ago
SEETHE YOU PIGSKIN CUCK YOU'LL ALWAYS BE DOOMED INTO CUCKOLDRY AND PIGSKINS ARE STARTING TO KILL EACH OTHER MORE
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Fuck all cancerroachoid soychuggingrat horsedogfuckerbominations.
AGREED

based

Cancerroach babble

Cancerroach babble
FOR EVERY ONE NIGGER THAT KILLS A SAND 100 MORE PIGSKINS DIE TO NIGGERS, YET THIS FAGGOT HAS THE AUDACITY TO SAY I'M FANTASIZING :feelskek:

FOR EVERY ONE NIGGER THAT KILLS A SAND 100 MORE PIGSKINS DIE TO NIGGERS, YET THIS FAGGOT HAS THE AUDACITY TO SAY I'M FANTASIZING :feelskek:
What 20 years of browsing shitty tranime imageboards and forums does to a westoid

What 20 years of browsing shitty tranime imageboards and forums does to a westoid
THE SUPERIOR RACE ALWAYS CONGREGATES IN ANIME BOARDS TO DISCUSS NIGGERS FUCKING THEIR WHORES, JUST LOOK AT HOW MANY TIMES THEY TALK ABOUT NIGGERS, NIGGERS BUILT THEIR OWN LAVISH HOTEL IN PIGSKINS HEADS :feelskek:

THE SUPERIOR RACE ALWAYS CONGREGATES IN ANIME BOARDS TO DISCUSS NIGGERS FUCKING THEIR WHORES, JUST LOOK AT HOW MANY TIMES THEY TALK ABOUT NIGGERS, NIGGERS BUILT THEIR OWN LAVISH HOTEL IN PIGSKINS HEADS :feelskek:
Screenshot 20230226 103933 Brave

I'm surprised it isn't way higher than 7 million

untpected anal sex spawn babble
Now that's projection. A University of California San Diego study shows 99% of pigskins are born anally. Checkmate cancerroach ape