Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal nigger punches elderly person

based nigger:feelsjuice:
i hate eldery tbh

And the monkeys start screaming n jumping blud
We need lock up these animals in a zoo

fucking monkeys mang.

There's zero context to the situation , why are you siding with a nigger who can't have a civil conversation?
no need for context, i just sided with him because of ethnicity. don't care about the old guy
They don't benefit anyone other than to cause more trouble and a headache for law enforcements.
fuck the law enforcement, why would i give a fuck about them having a headache

That's the mindset niggers have. They don't care about right or wrong they just want to cause as much issues for everyone.
Precisely why the world is so screwed up because normies think niggers should be allowed to have a childlike tantrum whenever they don't get what they want.
Are you a nigger yourself that's why?
:feelsthink::yes:based

Another reason to remind me why I hate niggers.

These are the type of niggers that need to be arrested and experimented on. Why do we experiment on innocent animals when we could experiment on niggers asking to be arrested?

Sure there's 'ok' niggers out there who are church members or are educated or chill but generally most niggers need to be culled for the safety of non-nigger races. Most niggers only serve the purpose of destroying and causing chaos and that's a problem.

niggers are not human. They are an inferior subspecies of human