Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger privilege

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/13t6v57/two_nights_ago_a_man_proudly_and_repeatedly/

Additionally, while it didn’t feel necessary when I first wrote my post I’m going to say now that the subject of this post is a black man and his wife and I are white women. I am hyper-aware of the privilege I have in this dynamic; I am hyper-aware of the history of white women exploiting their racial privilege to harm black men. I do not have a desire to blow whistles, report back to my former school’s HR, and/or seek ways to have this man fired edit 2 for I don’t think I personally have the strength to endure the potential repercussions of that process.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Jfl, any other race would be immediately fired for this comment and the roastie reporting him would gleefully brag about it, but since he's a nigger he gets a pass. The amount of privilege niggers have with bbc worshipping bleeding heart white libcucks is ridiculous :feelsclown: @ilieknothing

Last edited:
Virtual signalling caused by years of muhh poor niggerinos

True, but the only reason that nigger isnt hanging from a tree is because women were given rights and they voted for his own rights

The soy left worships and is terrified of niggers at the same time. To them all niggers are oppressed and as a result get a free pass at everything. I don’t live in burgerland but apparently in highly niggerised cities like New York and Chicago, niggers can do crime pretty much with no consequences now.

Also I am surprised that nigger isn’t an incel with such a bad persodality.

We have no privilege in this world. Black people are statistically the dumbest, poorest people on the planet wherever we live. The only privilege we have is the privilege to exist

The soy left worships and is terrified of niggers at the same time. To them all niggers are oppressed and as a result get a free pass at everything. I don’t live in burgerland but apparently in highly niggerised cities like New York and Chicago, niggers can do crime pretty much with no consequences now.

Also I am surprised that nigger isn’t an incel with such a bad persodality.
fuck u pajeet

Based. Blacks should use their privilege and obliterate women.

apparently in highly niggerised cities like New York and Chicago, niggers can do crime pretty much with no consequences now.
It’s true. The major cities have been completely overrun and it’s only a matter of time before the suburbs are too. The only way to avoid it is to move to a rich area because blacks are too poor to live there

Jesus fucking christ why can't two ef5 tornadoes just kill these people already

Political nigger worship is just cuckolding

Make women property again!